TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps that allows you to make creative, interesting short videos. It has more than 1 billion downloaders.
You can make many interesting videos on TikTok, it isn’t only for funny videos, you can show your talent to the world using TikTok by using duets.
It allows you to record our video and display with any other user video. It has another feature that you can make your own with yourself or you can duet with yourself.
Duet with yourself on TikTok
Using this feature is very easy as making normal videos. This is how you can make your own Duet on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile and then click on the plus option that will be available at the center of the screen of TikTok.
- Now, you will see a red circle there, just click on it and it will start recording your video.
- When you have successfully done with a recording then click on the red check mark and select share.
- Click on the three dots that will be available on the right side of the screen.
- Now, click on the Duet that will available on the bottom side.
- Now, record again your video.
- Add comments, effects, and filters to the video.
DUET WITH A CELEBRITY OR SOMEONE ELSE ON TIKTOK
Some celebrities use to make videos just for other people so that they can duet with themselves. Here’s how you can make a Duet video with a celebrity.
- Click on the video that wants to duet.
- Click on the share option and then click on the duet option. Your screen will split into two.
- Now choose the record option to record your video.
- Add stickers, filters, etc, and then upload it on TikTok.
WHY CAN’T I DUET ON TIKTOK
If you can’t duet on TikTok then you need to do simple changing from the setting. Firstly, check your internet connection, if your duet option is opened then it’s ok otherwise you need to do this by changing from the settings.
- Open the TikTok app, go to your profile b y clicking on the “Me” option that will be in the lower-left corner of the App.
- Now, click on the three dots that will be in the top right corner.
- Go to the option of Privacy and safety.
- Now, find the option of “Who can Duet with your videos” and click on it.
- Now, you will see the option of Everyone and Friends. Choose the option of Everyone.
- Now, click on the duet option again.
You need to take a lot of retakes for making a perfect video. So, in this regard, you can temporarily save the video in draft for later use.
- You can record the video as it is mentioned above.
- Now, click on the Draft option that will be available on the final screen next to the option of Posting.
- Now, go to the profile option by clicking on the option “Me”.
- Go to the save video by clicking on the icon of saving videos.
- Click on the upper left arrow option for any change.
- When you are done, just click on the option of a post.