Almost, every country’s Government recommends their citizens to wear the mask for the prevention of COVID-19 but this became a reason for the frustration of iPhone users especially for those who use Face ID to unlock their iPhones. It is because face ID works with eyes, nose, and mouth visible. But by wearing the mask, half of your Face will not visible and you can’t unlock your iPhone.
But we will help you in this regard that how you can unlock your iPhone wearing mask.
How to set iPhone to unlock with a mask on
We will tell you some useful tricks that allow you to add face lock on your iPhone and it will unlock your iPhone even if you are wearing mask.
Here’s how you can unlock your phone using Facemask.
- First of all, you need to fold facemask and then attach eyelets to the ear. Now, place your mask exactly in the middle of your face and hold it with your hand.
- Now, go to the setting of your iPhone and then find the option of Face ID & Passcode then open it and enter your passcode.
- Now, choose the option of Alternative Appearance. If this option is already set up in your mobile then this option will not available in your mobile.
- Now, you need to reset your Face ID and then set it again.
- Now, you will receive the invitation to set-up Face ID. When you are trying to add face ID then you will see the warning message on your screen as you face is covered. But this message will disappear after some tries.
- Now, follow the screen steps and guide of circle appearance to rotate your face in a circle.
- Now, you need cover the other side of your face from the mask when the depth camera starts scanning.
- When the last scan is completed then you will be able to unlock your iPhone even wearing masks.
If the upper option is not working then you need to reset your Face ID and then start creating Face ID again and create your Face ID by holding msk on the one side of your face.
Now, create the option of Alternative Appearance and hold the facemask on the other side of your face.
In the second option, you have to create your Face ID by using scratch while covering the face from one side and then you need to cover the other side of your face for Alternative Option and this way you can unlock your iPhone wearing mask.
Both methods are useful, you can try any of them and unlock your iPhone even after wearing a mask.