Whatsapp is one of the best and most useable ways of communication because of its privacy and many more.
Almost everyone prefers Whatsapp for communication or for entertainment as well because you can share videos and pictures with each other. It has another feature that is Group. You can create a group and add your family or friends in a group and can chat in group, share images and videos. You can add 256 persons in a group but group become annoying sometimes. Some people don’t like a lot of messages and videos, so Whatsapp group become annoying for them.
Want to the best thing: Whatsapp has a awesome feature, where you can stop people from adding you to groups.
If you have latest version of Whatsapp in your Android or iPhone then you can use this feature.
How to stop people from adding you to WhatsApp Groups Here are the steps you need to follow:
- 👉First of all, open updated version of Whatsapp in your mobile.
- 👉When you opened Whatsapp, then you need to go to the settings of Whatsapp by clicking on settings options.
- 👉After opening settings then click on Account option.
- 👉Now, tap on Privacy option clicking Accounts.
- 👉After privacy, you have to press Groups option.
- 👉When you click on Groups option, then you will see three options as “Everyone”, “My contacts”, “My contacts Experts”.
- 👉Just selects “My contacts Experts” option and then click on tick icon from the top corner.
These are the steps, just follow these steps to stop others by adding you in a group.
If you choose nobody from contact experts then only group admin can send you the link of their Whatsapp group, if you are willing to join then just click on the link and join the group otherwise no one can add you in Whatsapp group.