Stop people from adding you to WhatsApp Groups
Whatsapp is one of the best and most useable ways of communication because of its privacy and many more.
Almost everyone prefers Whatsapp for communication or for entertainment as well because you can share videos and pictures with each other. It has another feature which is Group. You can create a group and add your family or friends in a group and can chat in the group, and share images and videos.
You can add 256 persons to a group but the group becomes annoying sometimes. Some people don’t like a lot of messages and videos, so Whatsapp groups become annoying for them.
Want the best thing: Whatsapp has an awesome feature, where you can stop people from adding you to groups.
If you have the latest version of Whatsapp on your Android or iPhone then you can use this feature.
How to stop people from adding you to WhatsApp Groups Here are the steps you need to follow:
- 👉First of all, open the updated version of Whatsapp on your mobile.
- 👉When you opened Whatsapp, then you need to go to the settings of Whatsapp by clicking on settings options.
- 👉After opening settings then click on the Account option.
- 👉Now, tap on the Privacy option clicking Accounts.
- 👉After privacy, you have to press the Groups option.
- 👉When you click on the Groups option, then you will see three options “Everyone”, “My contacts”, and “My contacts Experts”.
- 👉Just selects the “My contacts Experts” option and then click on the tick icon from the top corner.
These are the steps, just follow these steps to stop others from adding you to a group.
If you choose nobody from the contact experts then only the group admin can send you the link to their Whatsapp group, if you are willing to join then just click on the link and join the group otherwise no one can add you to the Whatsapp groups.