Want to delete or temporarily disable your Instagram account and don’t know the method then we will help you in this regard. We will tell you how you can temporarily disable or delete or temporarily disable your Instagram account.
The method is straightforward and easy to delete an Instagram account.
If you want to delete or disable the Instagram account temporarily then you need to delete it via the Android app, Mac, or PC as you can’t delete it from the iPhone app.
How to delete your Instagram account
- Firstly, log in to your Instagram account on Android, Mac, or PC.
- Then, open the delete account page on Instagram.
- Now, enter the reason for quitting Instagram.
- Now, just enter your Instagram password and then click on the Permanently delete my Instagram account option.
You will see this option on the screen.
How to temporarily disable your Instagram account
- Open an Instagram account from your PC, Android or Mac.
- After opening the account, click on the profile option that will be available in the top right corner.
- Now, click on the Edit Profile option.
- Click the Temporarily to disable my account option.
- Enter the reason for disabling the account.
- Enter your Instagram password and then click on Temporarily disable my account.
To re-enable your account, simply log back in using the app or the website. You’ll only be able to suspend your account once a week, so if you accidentally log back into your profile, your posts will be back online and visible to followers, at least for a little while.