How To Check Zong Number Owner Details?
For zong users, there’s an obvious method to do that. Just type “MNP” in a message section and send that message to 667. After sending the message you will receive a message from the same number having the registered Name and CNIC. There are also 5 different approaches to check any zong number registered within a few minutes. So let’s wrap up those 5 simple methods of how to check zong number owner details.
Methods To Check Zong Number Owner Details
There’s no need to worry if you don’t know how to check the zong number owner details. We are here to help you out. You can check owner details without paying a single penny. You can check number details with 0 balance.
Dial Code Method
- Open up your cell phone dialer.
- Dial *8#.
- Wait for at least one second and your number will appear on your mobile screen with all information needed.
- Use the zong helpline number to find out minimal details about your sim.
- Or you can also try other codes like *5# and *2#.
Zong USSD Method
You can also try the zong ussd method which is quite simple to check zong number details.
- Open up your mobile’s dialer and dial *100#.
- There will be few options on your screen.
- Just select 1 and it’s done.
- Zong will automatically send your number to your contacts having your number mentioned in the message.
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Suggested Method
There’s an online system available for all kinds of users by PTA. Anyone can check their phone number anywhere anytime.
- Visit PTA official website for all kinds of details regarding any network.
- The total number of sims registered on your CNIC can also be found out by visiting https://cnic.sims.pk/ where you just have to provide your CNIC number and you will get all respective data.
Zong Helpline Method
You can also try out the zong helpline method to find out zong number owner details.
- Just dial zong helpline number 310.
- Talk to zong customer’s support agent about your sim details.
- Zong customer agents are capable of providing all the information related to zong sim ownership, the address of zong registered numbers, and also the SIM numbers.
Different Sim Ownership Details
If you own other sims like Telenor, Jazz, Warid, Zong, or Ufone in (2022) then you landed in the right place. We have provided here 100% authentic working codes to check ownership of particular sims. You can also recheck or re-verify your sims from PTA because every operational sim in Pakistan is registered against someone’s CNIC. It’s always best to re-check or know the owner’s name and CNIC of the sim card you are currently using.
Terms And Conditions By Zong
- It’s free to get any zong sim number on your screen.
- Only registered and active sims can be checked.
- Codes provided by the network provider (ZONG) can be changed anytime, if you have any queries, Please check the official zong website if the code above is providing an error.
- For further information call up on zong helpline number.
Read more about: How to check jazz number owner details