How to Use WhatsApp without a Phone Number?
Whatsapp is one of the most used messaging platforms in the world. You can use WhatsApp for sharing pictures, media, and many more. There are some privacy lovers who don’t want to use any number on WhatsApp.
Is it possible to use WhatsApp without a number?
We need any number to activate your Whatsapp account but it is not necessary to use the active number. You can use any number or easily set up a WhatsApp account on a fake number and by doing this you can easily use Whatsapp even without a sim card.
Use WhatsApp by using a landline number
- Firstly, install and open WhatsApp on your mobile or PC.
- Now, click on agree on the agreement and click on continue.
- Now, enter your Landline number there instead of your personal number.
- Now you will see the option of Resend SMS and Call me. Simply click on the call me option.
- Now, you will receive a call on your Landline number.
- Attend the call and note the 6-digit code.
- Enter that number and click on the Next icon.
- Now, you are done. You made your WhatsApp number on your Landline number.
How to use WhatsApp by using a virtual number?
There are a lot of apps available on your mobile app store for virtual numbers. That allows you to use virtual mobile numbers for WhatsApp.
We recommend you use TextNow as it is one of the best app that is available for both Android and iOS.
Here’s how you can use it:
- Simply go to your mobile app store and download the TextNow app on your mobile.
- Open the app and click on Get started icon.
- Now, you need to enter your email address and click on the arrow icon available in the top right corner.
- After that, you have to enter your password and then click on the option of creating an account.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions.
- Complete the process of Captcha.
- Now, you have to click on the option of Turn On Notifications so that you will be able to receive calls.
- After that, they will ask you to enter the area code. You simply need to add the area code of the mobile number.
- When you are done then click on Continue.
- Now, you have to open WhatsApp and enter your mobile number.
- You have to click on the icon Call me after the clock is set to zero.
- Now, TextNow will automatically receive the call from WhatsApp and gave you the six-digit security code. By doing this, you can easily set up a WhatsApp account without any number.