Open Microsoft Word Documents Without Word
Microsoft word is a part of Microsoft office. Microsoft Office is one of the most useable software from all around the world. It is available for every type of person. It is available for students, teachers, family, professional users, or everyone who can use it.
But sometimes we don’t have Microsoft Word or Office on our computer then it is difficult to open it on our laptop. Many Word documents have the file type DOC and DOCX. So, if you want to view it without MS word then you need to download a software named Word Viewer. It is free to use and Microsoft Word is free to download. You can open any type of Word document using it.
Download and Install Word Viewer
Here’s how you can do that:
- Go to the Microsoft download center.
- Type Word viewer in the search box.
- They will show you the search result.
- Now click on Word Viewer and then click on the option of Download.
- When you successfully download it then you need to install it on your PC.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on I agree on option.
Download and install Office Compatibility Pack
- Now you need to download the Office Compatibility Pack that will let you see the documents of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other Office documents type.
- Download it on your PC and open the file or folder.
- When you are done with it, then you need to open it.
- After that double click on the File Format Converter option.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions of the Microsoft license agreement.
- It will now start installing on your PC.
Open the Word document
- Open the Word Viewer app in your PC.
- They will ask you to select the file that you want to view.
- Simply, find the document and open it.
- It will open it without MS Word.
Open MS word document online
If you don’t have any software or you don’t want to install it then there is another option for you that you can open online.
There are a lot of online websites that will let you see the word document.
- Simply, find a good website.
- Open the website and they will ask you to select the file type.
- After that, you need to select the file or document from your PC.
- When you do that they will preview that document.