Learn How to hide your phone number on WhatsApp?
For making a WhatsApp account, providing the phone number is compulsory but some people don’t want others to see their numbers because of privacy.
When you make a WhatsApp account, you need to provide your active number and that provided number can be seen by everyone.
There is no way to hide your mobile number as it is mandatory to provide the number on WhatsApp. But there is another option you can hide your mobile number from WhatsApp.
Here’s a trick that how you can hide your current phone number from WhatsApp.
How to hide a Number from WhatsApp?
If you want to hide your WhatsApp number then you have to arrange an alternate phone number. If you changed your number then WhatsApp also has a feature for this that let everyone know that you have changed your WhatsApp number. The trick we will tell you will help you to hide your current number on Whatsapp.
Here are some steps you need to follow to hide your number from WhatsApp.
- Use the new phone number that you don’t want to share.
- Now, you need to uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile.
- Now, also remove your SIM from your mobile and place that SIM on another mobile.
- Insert the new SIM in your mobile now.
- Now, open the playstore and download Whatsapp again on your mobile and register yourself.
- Now, it will ask for your valid number. You need to enter the old number instead of a new one.
In this way, the OTP SMS will send to your old SIM that you inserted into another mobile. By doing this, your current phone number will be hidden from every contact.
Read more: Ludo Star 2 Hacks How to get Six every time?