Register a Complain about Cyber Crime In FIA
Cyber crimes are spreading rapidly in Pakistan but they will not spread anymore as FIA is ready to arrest all the cybercriminals.
FIA already arrested many criminals who are spreading cyber crimes in Pakistan and also requested citizens to cooperate with them. FIA also said that if you report anyone with the evidence then FIA will take strict action against the criminal.
So, if someone hacked your Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, or any other account, or if someone is blackmailing you, or someone is posting your pictures on social media without your permission, or someone is spreading false and hate news then you can easily report them to FIA but with the evidence. If you don’t have evidence then FIA will not help you.
If you want to report anyone for cybercrime and don’t know what to do and how to do then we will tell you about everything.
Types of Cyber Crimes:
Following are the cases that come under cyber crime:
- If someone hacked your social or bank accounts.
- If someone is posting your pictures on social media without your permission.
- If someone is using your name in cybercrimes.
- If someone created a Facebook or any other account with your name.
- If someone is threatening you.
- If someone is blackmailing you.
- If someone made online fraud through bank ATM, Easypaisa, U – paisa, or any other type of online fraud.
- If someone has gained access to your Laptop, mobile, or any physical information system.
- If someone hacked your website.
If someone is doing anything from the following then you can easily make the complaint of them and FIA will respond as soon as possible.
Report cybercrime online through the FIA Web portal
You can easily report anyone who is doing cybercrime through the official web portal of FIA. Here’s how you can do that:
- First of all, you need to go to the official web portal of FIA or simply click on the given link http://complaint.fia.gov.pk/.
- Now, there you have to enter all the required information like Name, Gender CNIC number, Address, Email Address, Contact number, and others.
- When you enter all the required information then you need to add the detail of crime at the end. You have to enter all the information about the crime there.
- When you are done with it then you need to submit it to FIA by clicking on the submit icon.
How to report cyber crime online through Email?
You can also complain about cybercrime through Email. FIA made it easy for everyone to complain about their problem. Those who do not want to report cybercrime through the FIA web portal then they can report cybercrime through FIA official email.
- First of all, open Gmail and make a new mail.
- Then you need to add all the possible details of the crime.
- You also have to add your Name, Address, Contact number, and CNIC number in the application.
- When you are done with it then you need to send your application on [email protected].
How to report cyber crime through letter or post?
If you don’t want to report online then you have another option you can send a report to FIA in hard form via post. Here’s how you can do that:
- First of all, write the application.
- Write all the possible details of the crime.
- You need to add your Name, Email address, Contact number, CNIC number, and address.
- After that you have to post it at the following address:
- Director NR3C-FIA,
- National Police Foundation Building,
- 2nd Floor, Mauve Area, G-10/4,
How to report cybercrime Physically by visiting NR3C Office?
You can also visit the NR3C office to report cybercrime in Pakistan. All you need o visit the NR3C office in your city.
If you don’t know the address of NR3C office then don’t worry we will also tell you about this.
FIA Complain number:
Every city has a different complaint number from FIA. If you don’t know the FIA cell of your city then we will tell you about that:
NR3C office Lahore:
- 4th Floor, FIA Building, 1st Temple Road,
- Lahore, Punjab.
- PHONE +92 42 99203047 – 48
- FAX +92 42 37323041
NR3C office Karachi:
- 1st Floor ,FIA Building (Near Darul Sehat Hospital),
- Block 14,Gulistan-e-Johar
- PHONE +92 21-99249650
- FAX +92 21-99249651
- PABAX +92 21-99249652
NR3C office Multan:
- FIA office H.06
- Street-3 Shalinar Town Bosan Town
- PHONE +92 61-9330999
NR3C office Peshawar:
- Opposite RMI Hospital, Phase-5,
- Hayatabad, Peshawar
- PHONE +92 91 9217109
NR3C office Rawalpindi:
- Al-Zahir Plaza, New Iqbal Town,
- Express Way, Islamabad.
- PHONE +92 51 2612280
NR3C office Quetta:
- NR3C/FIA, Banglaw No. 410/180 near City School Opposite Crescent Public School,
- City School Road Jinnah Town
- PHONE +92 81 2870057
What to write a complaint about cyber crime?
You can write in English or Urdu. No matter whether you send them an Email or a hardcopy of the complaint, or though the NR3C official Web portal. All you need to write all the possible details about cybercrime. If you have any evidence like the screenshot, video, or any other type of evidence.
When they received your application then they will surely contact you.
What is the helpline number of FIA?
If you want to contact with FIA for cyber crime then 111-345-786 is the helpline number of FIA.
What is the helpline Email of FIA?
If you want to contact FIA for cybercrime then fia.gov.pk is the Email number of FIA.
What is the helpline email of NR3C?
If you want to send a complaint application to FIA then send your Email on [email protected].
What is NR3C?
NR3C is the latest mandate from FIA. It is specially designed to deal with technology-based crimes in Pakistan. It is the only organization in Pakistan that deals with cyber crimes.
NR3C stand for?
NR3C stands for National Response Centre for Cyber Crime.
Can we trust NR3C?
Yes, we can fully trust NR3C ( FIA ). It is because it is the organization to protect the citizens of Pakistan from cybercrime and they will fully take care of our privacy.