Apply for Visit Visa from Pakistan
Pakistan is basically the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and for many who think that it is a small country, well, for them, they should know that this is the 5th most populous country in the country.
According to the latest stats, there are 212.2 million people residing in Pakistan and it is the second-largest Muslim country and it is official the 33rd largest country in the world, having 881,913 square kilometers.
Many people have misconceptions about Pakistan but for the past few years, this country has been on the top of travelers’ bucket lists. Pakistan is a land of pureness and there is much to do in Pakistan.
The local tourism in Pakistan has been going on the top for quite a while now and that is why many Pakistanis claim that they have seen each city and each corner of Pakistan.
Traveling a Source of Income
Some have made traveling a source of income as well. What they do is, they get a good camera, get a vehicle, start recording and then post it on YouTube and some people are actually living the dream as well. But many of them say that exploring more countries is important as well.
Not many us can travel to distant countries but it is good to know about them in reality. And that is why many people apply for a visit visa from Pakistan to different countries.
Benefits of Travelling
Traveling is a good thing and there is even a saying in many holy books that ‘when in doubt, travel’. Even if you have to travel down the road to grab a drink or smoke just to cool things in your head. Travelling has many other benefits, like, you make new friends and connections. You get to know about different cultures and moreover, you can eat different kinds of cuisines.
There are many Pakistanis who are living in the foreign countries and they support their families financially and many investors of Pakistan have done much struggle outside of their countries to make some massive changes in their country. And that is why also many people apply for visit visas from Pakistan.
Many people ask that why one must get a visit visa and then come back and then get an investor visa or any kind of visa. Well, for those people we have a simple example, let’s say that it is your first time in another country and you have spent money on an investor visa or any other visa for that matter and there are fraudsters everywhere and since you don’t know much about the new country, there are many chances that you can face different kinds of loss or difficulties.
That is why you must get a visit visa and see things around. And the benefit of getting a visit visa is that you will be spending quality time in the country as well. if you are a citizen of Pakistan and you want to get out of the country for different reasons and this is your first time applying for a visa then you have arrived at the right post. Because here, you will know how to apply for a visit visa from Pakistan, so, give a good gander below and find out.
How to Apply for Visit Visa for the USA?
There is a reason that it says the United States of America, basically it means the United States comprises 50 states, and that covers North America. According to the stats done in December 2019, the total population of the United States was 328.2 million. There is a phrase for the United States that ‘one can get any dream possible in America’ because there are 50 states there and we are sure that if you go there for a business venture or any reason, then surely, the odds will be with you at some point.
There are a lot of reasons to visit United States but that we can leave for another topic, if you are willing to get a visit visa and you don’t know the procedure of it then you are at the right part of the post because here, we will tell you the documents that you will need and what is the procedure. The first thing that you should know that there are two kinds of visit visa for USA travelers;
- B1: it is also called the business B-1 visit visa and you can get this for attending any conference, conventions, any business-related work like a meeting, and professional things like that.
- B2: this is a kind of visit visa which you use it for recreational activities like, meeting with friends and family, medical treatment and tourism as well.
For getting USA visit visa, the candidate must have these qualifications;
- Your purpose should be clear that either you are going there for a business venture, recreational reasons or medical purposes and;
- For business ventures: you have to show some attested papers that can be taken from the company in the United States.
- For recreational reasons: you must show enough money in the bank and show your confirmed bookings.
- For medical purposes: you must again show a lot of money in the bank and show that you have an appointment with the hospital in the United States.
- The above things will verify that you are not going there for staying their illegally and you will be back in your country before the visa ends.
- You have to show more evidence that you are rich.
- It is best that you show that you have a relative or a friend in the United States.
To get a visit visa for United States of America, you will require the following things;
- 👉The application form; can be taken from the embassy and from any travel agent.
- 👉A passport that has an expiry of at least 6 months.
- 👉A passport-size photograph of you and that photograph must be at least 6 months old.
- 👉A receipt of the form that you have bought. If you take it from the embassy, then it will cost less than 200 dollars and if you take it from any travel agent, then the price could be different.
- 👉You need to show your travel history if any and that is also of 10 years at least.
- 👉You need to show the list of first blood relations that are at your home like brothers, sisters, father and mother.
How to Apply?
- 👉First, you have to complete the form and just to let you know that form is called the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160).
- 👉The second thing that you have to do is pay the application fee.
- 👉Submit the application to the travel agent that you are concerning with or directly to the embassy and they will give you a tracking number that you can check on the embassy’s website at any time.
- 👉You can check the application progress by entering the passport number and enter the receipt number (the DS-160 application fee that you have paid) and entering the 10 -digit barcode number that is mentioned on the receipt.
- 👉As soon as you search, you will see the time and date for your interview.
- 👉For the interview, take the receipt with you, two or three passport-size photographs and they should be fresh and the current passport, and the old passports if you have any.
Please Note: if you are called for an interview and you missed any of these required documents then you will not be accepted for a visit visa.
Please Remember: if you don’t get a time and date for the interview, then wait for another 24 hours and if that did not happen, take a visit to the travel agent or the embassy, may be, there can be a problem.
How to Apply for Visit Visa for Canada?
Canada is a country that is situated in the Northern part of North America it has three territories that are extended from the Pacific to the Atlantic and it has ten provinces. Canada is the second-largest country in terms of area and that is because the area of Canada is 9.98 million square kilometers according to stats done by StatCan in 2019, the total population of Canada at that time was 37.59 million people.
There are many reasons for going to Canada and one of many reasons is that it is listed among the safest countries as well.
It has become very welcoming for refugees and according to the new and old Canadians, the racism there is next to zero. You must have seen great hype about Canada on different social media platforms lately and that is because Canada has been doing really well in every department.
During the corona virus, the govt of Canada as the only country that publicly announced that if there are any type of crisis that a regular household or a business is facing and specially the problems that are related to the financials then they would def help them.
The president himself addressed the whole nation on tv. And that is why Canada gained more respect around the world and that is why it also has many applicants for student visas and for refugees as well.
The Canadian embassy themselves say that each day, they get over a thousand application in a day where people want to go for a visit visa, some wish to go for job and some wish to go their study and different reasons.
And if you are one of those people who want to go to Canada and you don’t know what is the appropriate way then you are reading the right section of the post because here, we have mentioned the ways of getting to Canada, so, give a good gander below;
Requirements and Procedure
To get Canada to visit visa, you have to have the following things;
- 👉You have to get the application form for a Canadian visit visa and which you can get from any travel agent and from the Canadian embassy as well.
- 👉Make sure to fill out the form as it says and make sure not to misspell or mix the digits.
- 👉You will have to pay the fee or you can say the charges and make sure to keep the receipt and get a copy of these receipts, in case you lose the original one.
- 👉Keep tracking your application progress on the Canadian embassy site and if you don’t know how to do it then you can always ask the travel agent.
You will require the following documents to apply for the visit visa;
- ✔️You will need an appointment letter or you can say an invitation from Canada if you have any friends or a relative there. And there is a catch as well, your friend or relative there should be somewhat well off.
- ✔️You will need to show a planned Itinerary and that will show that at which dates you wish to go there and you have return tickets and a place to stay or confirmed hotel bookings if you don’t have any relatives or friends there.
- ✔️You need to state what is the purpose of your visit and you need to be very precise.
- ✔️Double check on those hotel reservations even at the last moment before you apply for the visit visa.
- ✔️Double-check on the return tickets to make sure that there are no changes in the airlines.
- ✔️You need to carry three passport-size photographs of yourself with white background and they should be fresh.
- ✔️You must have your passport and that should have an expiry of at least six months or more.
- ✔️You must have three or more copies of your ID card.
- ✔️If you have any old passports, then take these passports with you.
- ✔️And if you have any old visas, then take copies of those visas with you.
- ✔️You need to take the FRC copy with you. FRC stands for Family Record Certificate.
- ✔️If want to travel with your better half, then you have to take the above docs with you of them and also, you will need to get the MRC copy. MRC stands for Marriage Registration Certificate.
- ✔️If you have any children and you want them to go with you then again, you will need to get the above docs of them and get the birth certificate of the underage child and if the kid is above 18 then you have to get all the above-mentioned docs.
- ✔️If you are a student and you wish to go there for a visit then you have to take the signed and stamped bonified letter from your school, college or university.
- ✔️You will need to show the bank statement. If you are wondering how much bank statement is required then you have to check the latest update from the travel agent or the Canadian embassy.
- ✔️You need to show your NTN copy and NTN stands for National Tax Number.
- ✔️You will need to show a copy of the detailed three years of the tax return.
- ✔️You will need to write two cover letters.
- ✔️If you have any membership with the chamber of commerce then there is no stopping you from getting to Canada and if you have then, show the chamber of commerce certificate copy.
- ✔️If you are a job holder and you want to go for a visit then we suggest that you get a NOC from the employer NOC stands for No Objection Certificate.
- ✔️If you are a job holder then you will need to show three months of salary slip.
- ✔️If you have the owner of any land or property then you need to show the documents of that property.
- ✔️Any possible supporting documents that show that you are a citizen of Pakistan.
Please Note: if your application gets rejected then your fee/charges will not be refunded.
How to Apply for Visit Visa for the UK?
The United Kingdom is an island nation it comprises Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales and it is situated in north-western Europe. You will be surprised to know that the famous band Beatles was from the United Kingdom and it is also the birthplace of a famous drama writer Shakespeare. The capital of this country is London and it is the world’s center of culture and finance.
There are many reasons to visit the United Kingdom and, in this country, you will find the nicest and the kindest people. You will find more reasons to visit the United Kingdom but for that, you have to get a visit visa.
And if you have been looking for a United Kingdom visit visa and you don’t know how to apply for it then again, you are at the right post and reading the right section because here, we have mentioned how to apply for the UK visit visa in an easy way, take a good gander below and find out about it;
Requirements and Qualification
- 👉You must have your passport and that should have an expiry of at least six months or more.
- 👉You must have one plain and a blank page with you.
- 👉You must have three or more copies of your ID card.
- 👉If you have any old passports, then take these passports with you.
- 👉And if you have any old visas, then take copies of those visas with you.
- 👉Make sure that the passport size photographs you take with you for applying, photographs must be fresh and these are strict rules of UKBA.
- 👉You will need to show the confirmed return tickets and confirmed hotel reservation.
- 👉If you have any relatives or a friend there then you can put their address of house for stay and your relative or friend must have a job and he or she must give an invitation letter or which you can say a sponsor letter.
- 👉You need to show that you have a job here in Pakistan and you need to show that on which date you were hired, you will need to show the payslips and how much salary you are drawing and you will need to show your bank statement as well.
- 👉If you are dependent on your spouse or parents or any guardian then you need to show their status as well and their bank statement.
- 👉You need to show your degrees and certificates from school to college and university and all should be attested, signed and stamped.
- 👉If you have any property or land that you own then you need to show that evidence as well.
- 👉If you are married then you need to show a marriage registration certificate and if you have kids then you need to show your family record certificate.
- 👉You need to confirm how many people are living in your house in Pakistan.
- 👉If you are under 16 years of age, then you will have to get a NOC (No Object Certificate) from your parents and they must be signed.
- 👉Any other supporting doc that you have that shows that you are a stable person in Pakistan will be very helpful.
Please Note: check the bank statement requirement from the travel agent or the UK embassy for what amount of money acceptable in the bank for getting the visit visa.
How to Apply for Visit Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and it is officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it is a country that is situated in Western Asia and according to stats done by World Bank in 2018, the population of Saudi Arabia is 33.7 million and the capital of this country is Riyadh and they use the Saudi Riyal as their currency.
Saudi Arabia is mostly visited by Muslims from all around the world because they have their holy mosque there but there are more reasons to go to Saudi Arabia if you are not a Muslim. Though the country is very much into following rules, they have the best place to visit as well and the most famous and the most deserted place is there and that place is called the ‘The Edge of the World’.
There are plenty of reasons to visit Saudi Arabia and you can find out about them by getting their visit visa and if you to get a visit visa and you don’t know much about it then you are again at the right post and reading the right section the post because here, we have mentioned about how to apply for their visit visa.
- You will need to show a visa slip which is also called the Electronic Waqala.
- You will need to show the sponsor visa copy and their passport copy as well.
- You will need to show the MMR and Polio vaccination card. MMR stands for measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Original passport but make sure to carry two or three copies of your passport (only the front page and back page).
- You will need to take two or three passport-size photos.
- You need to show your marriage registration certificate if you are married.
- You will need to complete the visa application form and which can be taken from any travel agent.
All the visit visa processes, requirements, and qualifications are mentioned and stated with confirmations and verifications. Some rules, regulations, fees/charges, processes, requirements, and qualifications can be changed, you must always consult a travel agent or directly call or visit the embassy for confirmation and verification of the above-mentioned things. If you face any loss or rejection in the application, we are not responsible.