How to Activate UBL ATM card Online?
UBL is one of the most popular banks in Pakistan with millions of account holders. UBL have its branches in almost every city. It also has a good number of ATM machines in Pakistan.
Like other banks, you will also get an ATM card when you open the account. When you get your ATM card from UBL bank then the next step you have to take is to activate your ATM card.
It is one of the most difficult things to activate your UBL ATM card. It is because every bank has a different method to activate an ATM card. Some banks’ ATM cards can be activated through SMS, some can be activated through call, some can be activated through their official web portal and some ATM card can be activated through a mobile app.
Thanks to UBL bank, made it easy for us to activate our ATM card by sitting from home via UBL digital app.
You can’t only activate the ATM card via UBL mobile app but you can also change your ATM card pin, Block your ATM card, Re-active ATM card, and many more. All you can do with the same platform. You don’t have to do much, all you need to do is, simply, download and install the UBL Digital mobile app and then activate your AT card through UBL mobile app.
You can also start internet banking or mobile banking via the UBL Digital app.
How to activate a UBL ATM card via UBL mobile app?
UBL always made its services easier for its customers. Now, you can activate your UBL ATM card from home. You don’t have to go to the ATM machine to activate your ATM card UBL. Many banks allow you to go to the ATM machine to activate your ATM card, and some banks have a very long procedure.
But the UBL ATM card activation process is simple and easy. You can activate it by sitting at home. All you need to do is you have to download the UBL Digital app on your mobile.
UBL digital app is free to download and free to use. It is available on both Android and iOS devices. You can easily download it on your mobile and get access to your funds from your mobile.
Here’s how you can activate your ATM card from UBL bank.
UBL ATM card activation:
- First of all, go to the mobile app store.
- Now, search for the UBL Digital app, and download and install it on your Android or iOS device.
- When the installation is completed simply open the app.
- Now from there, you have to tap on the Card Management option.
- From there you need to tap on the option of card activation.
- When you tap on it, then there you have to enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
- When you entered the last 4 numbers of your ATM card then you have to enter the expiry date of your ATM card.
- Now tap on the Next option.
- Now, you will shift to the next page.
- There you have to create your 4-digit security pin.
- Re-enter your pin, just for confirmation.
- Now, you will get the OTP code on your sim.
- Enter the OTP code there for security purposes.
- Now, your UBL ATM card is successfully activated.
You can now, use it on every ATM machine in Pakistan and withdraw your money safely. If you want to change your ATM card pin then you can also do that. It also allows you to block ATM cards ( in case your ATM card has been stolen or misplaced
Also Read: How to Activate MCB ATM Card Online Through SMS/ATM machine?
How to Create a UBL Digital account / How to activate UBL Mobile Banking?
UBL mobile banking / UBL internet banking is a very useful feature. It will help you in a lot of ways. You can get access to all you’re funds by sitting at home. It allows you to send or receive money from home. It also allows you to make payments online on multiple online shopping sites.
It also has the feature to check the location of the nearest UBL ATM machines near you.
It also has a QR system for money payment. Like if you want to pay your bill then you can also pay if another person has UBL digital app. He can scan the QR code and get the required money. You can also transfer money to their account.
It also offers a new feature named ( Aas Pass ), through this offer you can find out the nearest shops, bakers, restaurants, and others. It also has good security features. You can add a face and fingerprint features. you can also log in with your fingerprint.
- If you already have the account then simply log in with your account, if you don’t have the account then you need to create an account.
- To create a new account, simply tap on the option of Activate UBL Digital App.
- When you tap on it then you will be shifted to the next page.
- There you need to enter your CNIC number.
- After that, you have to enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
- Also, you have to enter the 4-digit pin of your Debit card.
- Now, tap on the next option.
- When you do that then they will ask you to enter the OPT number that was sent to your number.
- Enter the OPT code.
- Now, you have successfully activated your UBL mobile banking or UBL internet banking.
- Now, go back to the home page of the UBL Digital app.
- Here you have to enter your login ID and password then tap on the next option.
- Again, tap on the next option that will appear on the next screen.
- Now, you can see your UBL account and all the other information about your account.