Activate MCB ATM Card Online
Muslim Commercial Bank ( MCB ) is of the top leading bank in Pakistan. They provide an ATM card to every account holder. But you have to activate ATM card first. But how to make the ATM card active of MCB. Many people don’t know about that but if you don’t know about it then we will tell you about it.
To activate the ATM card of MCB then there are two ways, Activate MCB ATM card via call and Activate MCB ATM card via ATM machine. We will tell you both methods of activation MCB ATM card.
Active MCB ATM card via Call
MCB made it easy for those account holders who don’t know reading and writing. This can be the best option for those who want to save time, if you don’t want a long and time taking process and want to activate your MCB ATM card quickly then you can easily activate your MCB ATM card on call.
To active MCB ATM card you need to note down some important things that are the following:
- Make sure you have a balance in your sim ( do remember you have to call from that number which you registered on the bank ).
- You should have your CNIC number or ID card with you.
- Take out the MCB Debit ATM card in front of you.
When you collected all this required information then you are ready to activate your ATM card of MCB Bank. Here’s how you can activate the MCB bank ATM card.
- First of all, you need to make a call to the MCB helpline number 042 – 111 000 622.
- Now, you need to select the language from the menu like 1 for Urdu, 2 for Punjabi, 3 for Sindhi, etc.
- Now, press 0 to transfer your call to Customer care service.
- When your call has been transferred then you have to tell about the reason for calling.
- If you called them to activate your MCB ATM card then they first ask you to tell them the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
- After that, they will ask you to tell them your CNIC number.
- Then you have to tell them the expiry date of your ATM card.
- In the end, they will ask for the name of your mother.
- When you tell them all the required information then they will ask you to choose the ATM pin.
- You have to dial the ATM pin on the mobile calling app.
- They will again ask you to re-enter your ATM secret pin.
- Now, your account has been successfully created.
- You will get the confirmation message soon on your number that was provided to the bank.
When you get the confirmation code, then your ATM card has been activated successfully. You can easily access all the funds available in your bank account. Now, you can also use your ATM card in every ATM machine in Pakistan.
How to Activate MCB ATM card through SMS?
There is another option for you to activate your MCB ATM card. You can easily do that by visiting the nearest MCB ATM machine.
Instead of calling, here you have to do the activation of the ATM card of MCB bank on your own by inserting the MCB ATM card into the MCB ATM machine.
But before that you have to activate your ATM via SMS, which means that you have to send an SMS to MCB to get the activation code.
How to get the Activation code for the MCB ATM Card?
Here’s how you can get the activation code of the MCB debit ATM card via SMS ( make sure that you are using the number which you registered to the bank ).
- First of all, go to the messaging app and type a new message.
- From there you have to write ACT space ( your ) CNIC number ( without spaces and dashes ) space and then the last 4 digits of your ATM card. For Example ACT 65873511399 5643.
- Now, send this SMS to 6222.
- When you send it then you will get the 6 digits code from MCB bank after some time.
How to Activate your MCB ATM card via ATM Machine?
Now, when you got the activation code of the MCB ATM card, then you have to do to the nearest MCB ATM machine.
- Insert your MCB ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Now, they will ask you to enter the activation code.
- Simply enter the Activation Code that you received from MCB bank via SMS.
- They will ask you now to create the secret pin, simply enter the pin.
- Now, re-enter the just pin for confirmation.
- Now, you will get the message on the screen of the ATM machine that you have successfully activated your MCB ATM Card.
- You will also get the confirmation message on your registered sim via SMS.
Now, your MCB ATM Card has been successfully activated. Now, you can easily get access to your funds and withdraw money from every ATM machine in Pakistan.
How to activate MCB internet banking?
To access all your funds from home and to check all the remaining amounts in the bank then MCB internet banking will help you a lot in this regard.
Through MCB internet banking, you can easily transfer and receive money online. You can also pay bills online and do online shopping via MCB internet banking.
Here’s how you can activate MCB Internet banking:
- First of all, go to the official website of MCB internet banking https://www.mcb.com.pk/personal-product/how-to-register.
- Now, you will see the online registration form.
- First of all, you have to select the customer type.
- Now, provide the required information that is necessary for MCB online registration.
- When you entered all the required information then click on the next option.
- Now, you will get the OTP code on your registered mobile.
- Simply enter the SMS and you are done with it.