Activate HBL ATM Card Online
HBL is one of the most popular and oldest banks in Pakistan. Whenever we opened an account it is HBL then HBL will issue a Debit card to all their account holders. If you lost your HBL debit ATM card or your HBL ATM card has expired then they will also provide you with a new ATM card.
You have to activate the ATM card before using it. Many people don’t know how they can activate the HBL ATM card. Before that when you get an ATM card, HBL also provides an ATM pin code, but now you have to activate your HBL ATM card via the ATM machine due to security problems.
You can only use your HBL ATM card when you activated it otherwise it will not work. Today we will tell you how you can activate the HBL ATM card.
Here’s how you can do that:
How to Activate HBL ATM card via an ATM machine?
To active your ATM card of HBL then you need to follow the steps given below:
Get the Activation code from HBL:
- When you get your ATM card, then take out the ATM card.
- You will see the 16-digit code on the front side of the ATM card.
- Now, note down the last 4 digits of the code ( written on the front side of the ATM card ).
- Now, you have to send an SMS to HBL ( make sure that you have sent an SMS with the same number that is registered with your Bank account ). If you send an SMS through another number then your ATM card will not activate.
- Now, you have to write a message.
- Simply, type DC and enter the last 4-digit code of your ATM card.
- Now, send this SMS to 4250.
- When you send an SMS to HBL then you will receive an activation code on your mobile number.
Now, Activate HBL Debit Card from ATM machine:
Now, you need to activate your ATM card HBL. Keep the activation code with you or remember the activation code. Keep remembering that the Activation Code that was sent by HBL can only be valid for 3 days. Find out the nearest ATM machine first ( when you received the activation code from HBL ) and then follow the steps given below:
- Now, go to the HBL ATM machine.
- Insert the HBL ATM card into the HBL ATM machine.
- When you entered the ATM card then you will see the option to select the language on the screen.
- Choose any language.
- When you select the language then you will see the screen that will ask you to enter your activation code.
- Simply type the Activation Code that you have received from HBL via SMS.
- After that, they will ask you to enter your date of birth.
- So, enter your date of birth according to CNIC.
- You just have to enter the number according to DD/MM/YY format without any slash or dash.
- Now, they will ask you to enter the CNIC number, simply type your CNIC number (without a dash or hyphen).
- When you enter your CNIC then tap on the OK option.
- After that, they will ask you to enter your secret pin.
- Simply, enter the secret pin code ( this pin code will further used for ATM transactions, every time you have to enter your ATM pin before the transaction. So, make sure not to forget the pin ).
- Now, they will ask you to re-enter your pin code for confirmation.
- Now, press the OK option after entering the ATM pin.
- After that, your ATM card has been activated and you will see a confirmation message on the ATM machine as well.
How to activate HBL Internet Banking?
Like other banks, HBL also allows you to use Internet banking. There are a lot of HBL Internet banking benefits. You can check your remaining balance from home. You don’t have to go to the ATM machine to check your remaining balance.
You can pay your utility bills like gas, electricity, and others from home. HBL internet banking is very helpful for online shopping as well. You can pay money online and order anything from around the world. You can also send funds to anyone using the HBL Mobile app.
Here’s how you can register an account via HBL mobile app and active internet banking:
- Go to Google or Apple play store ( according to your Mobile ), search for HBL mobile then download and install it in your mobile.
- Now, open the HBL mobile app.
- Now if you already register yourself then simply enter your Login ID and password.
- If you are not registered then click on the Register option that will be on the top middle of the screen.
- Now, you will see three options the HBL Debit card, the HBL Credit card, and Other National.
- Now, choose according to your need.
- When you choose the required option then click on the Next option.
- After that, you will see the option of terms and conditions, simply tap on the Agree option.
- Now, you need to enter your CNIC number.
- Then, you have to enter the login ID.
- After that, you have to enter the Debit card number that will be printed on the front side of your ATM card.
- When you filled in the required information then click on the Continue option.
- Now, you will see the Bank account information like account number, your bank branch, and others.
- After that, you have to enable that account.
- Now, your account has been created.
- HBL will send you 4 digit OPT on your mobile number, you have to enter that number there and tap on the Next option
- Now, they will ask for a question, simply answer the question or you can also skip it.
- Now, you have to log in to your account and enter your password ( remember that the OPT that was sent on your mobile is your account password ).
- When you log in to your account then you have to create a new password there, make sure that you have chosen different passwords for login and transaction.
- When you are done with it then it will log out you.
- They will ask you to log in with the new password again.
- When you log in with the new password then you can see all your remaining balance and other information about your account.