How to Withdraw Your Payment from Payoneer Account to a Pakistan bank account?
Payoneer is one of the biggest payment methods in the world. There are a lot of users who are using the Payoneer account in Pakistan to complete their payment process.
As we know that we can’t use a PayPal account in Pakistan because PayPal is not available in Pakistan. There are a lot of freelancers in Pakistan and the majority of freelancers in the world belong to Pakistan and due to the unavailability of PayPal in Pakistan, Pakistani freelancers feel many difficulties in the payment process.
Whether you need to send money or receive money, you need a reliable international payment service like PayPal.
So, Payoneer can be the best option for you to send or receive money from any country. Payoneer is the best alternative to PayPal in Pakistan as well as in the world.
Payoneer has become the most useable account in the world after PayPal and thankfully it is available in Pakistan. Payoneer is available in more than 200 countries and can deal with the currency type of more than 150 countries.
So, today we will tell you that how you receive the Payoneer amount in your bank account in Pakistan.
Registration for Payoneer account
The registration process of the Payoneer account is very easy. You can easily register yourself as an organization or as individual person. For the registration, you have to give them your bank account details that allow you to send or receive money through Payoneer.
They will then send you the Payoneer card through shipping and you will get your card within 2 weeks.
Requirements for registration:
- A local bank account is required.
- The complete and exact location is required with zip code and they will deliver your Payoneer card there.
- The minimum age must be 18 years old.
- Nation ID ( CNIC ), Driving license or passport number is required.
How to receive money through the Payoneer account?
The Payoneer payment method is very easy. When you complete the registration process then you can easily send or receive money online in Pakistan via Payoneer. You can receive money online from any client from all around the world.
If you are working on Airbnb, Amazon, Fiverr & Upwork, or any other companies then you can easily receive money from them through the Payoneer account.
You can receive your bank account by linking your bank account as well or you can simply get your money directly on your Payoneer account.
If you want to receive your money from any other client then you have to send them the invoice number by using the option of Request a Payment which lets you send the email to your client and then you can get your money from them by this process.
How to withdraw money from the Payoneer account?
Here’s how you can withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account:
- You can easily withdraw your money by visiting the branch of your bank.
- You can also withdraw your money from the Payoneer account from the nearest ATM machine.
Which bank is supporting Payoneer cash withdrawal in Pakistan?
Not all of the banks are offering to withdraw Payoneer money from their ATM machines. If you want to withdraw your funds from the Payoneer account then Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank & Faysal Bank are the banks that support the transaction process for Payoneer users.
How to add banks in the Payoneer account?
- First of all, login with your Payoneer account.
- Then there you will see the option of settings, simply click on it, there you have to click on the option of bank accounts.
- There you will see the option of add account, if you already add the account then you can also add another account.
- Then you have to add the bank details and tell them about the type of bank and then tap next.
- Now, here you have to select all the required information about the bank like bank name, account number, branch name etc.
- After that, you have to confirm the Payoneer account details and enter the password.
- Now, simply click on the option of Add Account.
- Now, you have successfully linked your bank account with your Payoneer account.