Upgrading PTCL Internet Package
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited ( PTCL ) is one of the best internet providers in Pakistan. It has amazing packages and provides every type of internet speed to its users.
Some people want high-speed internet after getting the current connection. Some people also want to change the internet package. Those who work on websites or have a lot of internet users then they definitely need a high-speed internet package.
For that, you need to upgrade your internet package. Changing the package or updating the package can be very complicated for some people and it will take a lot of time. But thanks to PTCL that made it easy for us. You can now upgrade PTCL internet package from your home by following a few steps. PTCL also offers fiber to the home offers as PTCL is reliable on fiber optics, unlike other internet service providers.
How to Upgrade PTCL internet connection from home?
If you don’t want to stand in long lines and want to save time then this process is for you. You can easily upgrade your internet connection by sitting at your home. Here’s how you can do that:
- Go to the official website of PTCL by clicking on the given link https://ptcl.com.pk/Home/PageDetail?ItemId=122&linkId=710.
- There you will see the tab on the Internet, simply click on it.
- When you click on it then you will see the different product and package options.
- After that, you will see the list of different packages on the screen,
- Simply, select the required package that you want.
- Now, click on the see details option on your required package.
- When you open it, then you will see the option of Add to Cart and Proceed.
- Simply click on it.
- Now, click on the guest checkout if you don’t have a PTCL account and if you have a PTCL account then click on the login checkout option after the cart has been added.
- Now, they will ask for some of the required information about you.
- Simply enter all the required information and click on the confirm order option.
Upgrading PTCL Internet Package by using PTCL Touch App:
This is another and easy way to upgrade your PTCL packages. Here’s how you can do that:
- First of all, install the PTCL touch app on your mobile.
- Open the app on your mobile.
- Choose the option of Login as a Guest.
- There you will see the option of online shop, simply click on it.
- There you need to select the option of broadband and click on the next step.
- There you will see different packages, simply choose the required internet package that you want.
- After that click on the option of buy now.
- Now, you need to tap on the option of checkout for further process.
- Then they will ask some required questions about you.
- Simply enter the answers there.
- After that, you will receive a call from the customer care agent, just for the confirm of the package.
Order PTCL GPON Internet Connection
GPON stands for Gigabit Passive Optical Network and it is the most reliable and faster internet connection as compared to other company’s internet.
If PTCL GPON FTTH (fiber-to-the-home) is available in your city or area then you can easily get the connection.
Here’s how you can order a PTCL GPON connection:
- First of all, go to the PTCL official website by clicking on the given link https://ptcl.com.pk/Home/PageDetail?ItemId=122&linkId=710.
- There you will see the option of PTCL fiber internet connection, simply go to it.
- When you go there, you will see the option of Click to place an order option, simply click on it.
- Then they will ask you to enter some of the required information like name, city, email address, home address, and city. Simply enter the required information.
- When you are done with it, then click on the option of submit.
After that, a customer care agent will call you on your given number for confirmation of your order. They will ask you to select the package that you want, simply select the internet package.
What are the installation charges of PTCL GPON?
- New FTTH Fiber to the home PTCL GPON connection will cost Rs. 15,000 for the installation charges.
- If you already have a copper connection and want to switch it to PTCL then it will cost Rs. 7,500.