If you have set up a lock screen option on your Samsung Galaxy s8 and now having a difficult time remembering the password or forgot the password then don’t worry. I can understand that this situation is quite frustrating but sit down and take a deep breath because you are not alone in this. It’s a frustration of many Samsung users and it’s not their fault. Samsung company is very strict in security issues and doesn’t negotiate any kind of security threat. So if you have locked your phone by mistake and looking for an unlock procedure then stay with us. You will pass through this easily with our detailed guide on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S8 in case of forgot password.
How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8
If you have locked your phone either by mistake or by false password attempts and don’t know how to unlock it. Try this simple method on a priority basis.
- For unlocking purposes, you must connect your mobile to the internet along with your login Samsung account.
- And then press the power button
- A lock icon will appear on your screen. Tap, hold and move the lock icon in the upper direction.
- After that draw your prevailing unlock pattern
- At the same time keeping the mobile away for almost 8 inches from your body and, set your sight inside the circles just like as displayed on the mobile screen.
- But if your finger doesn’t get recognized then swipe the whole thumb pad from the bottom to the top of the finger beyond the fingerprint sensor of your mobile.
- The option will appear on the screen. You have to tap on the option “Alternative Password”
- It will allow you to type the password
- Then tap done. After that, it will allow you to insert your contemporary password.
- Then tap Ok and you are done.
Easily unlock your Samsung device with our guide on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 Through Find My Mobile
Gladly Samsung Company has their own amazing feature for Samsung mobile users named “Find My Mobile” created intentionally for these kinds of situations. With this feature, you can efficiently unlock your Samsung device. But here Samsung account is a must. The whole method of unlocking through Find my mobile is done efficiently and mentioned below with working pictures. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Open your ideal web browser and visit the website “Find My Mobile”.
- Here you have to sign in.
- After signing in you have to tap on the lock my screen option.
- It will allow you to insert a new pin.
- After that, you have to click on the unlock option which will reset the lock on your phone.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 Through Android Device Manager
Samsung unlocking can not only be done through Samsung’s main feature Find my mobile. There are also other methods through which you can easily unlock your phone. One of the main methods of unlocking your Samsung device is through the “Android Device Manager”. Let’s see how can we unlock our Samsung Galaxy S8 through the android device manager.
- First of all, you have to visit the program android device manager either on your mobile or on your pc.
- Then log in with your Google account. The Google account that was used on your locked phone before.
- After that, you have to choose the device. A device that you want to unlock.
- Tap or click on the lock option on your screen
- Insert a password in the given field and click the lock option again
- If your attempt is successful then you will see 3 options. Ring, Lock, and Erase.
- Tap on the option Erase which will obviously erase all of your screen locks on your device
Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Through Factory Reset
If the data on your device isn’t important for you then you can go for a factory reset method which is perfect for unlocking a locked Samsung device. Obviously, it will remove all of your available data on your phone and also the settings. Similarly, your lock screen will be removed with the help of a factory reset method. Follow the simple steps below:
- You have to press the power button along with the volume down button (at the same time for almost 10 seconds)
- Then press the volume down button 2 times and instantly hold the power button to accept the recovery mode.
- After that hold down the power button and press the volume up button at the same time to enter the recovery mode.
- Multiple options will appear on your screen but you have to select the option Wipe Data And Factory Reset by holding the power button.
- After the completion of wiping and factory resetting. Select the option reboot system now.
- Which will reboot your device and remove everything.
With the steps mentioned above, you can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 device. If you are having any difficulty in unlocking the procedure, just drop a comment in the comment section below with your problem. Our support team will try to contact you as soon as possible.