Unlock Samsung Galaxy On5
So your android phone is locked and you are worried now because of that. I know it’s frustrating because I had also faced the same issue in the past and believe me I was dying because of frustration. Questions were knocking on my mind like what should I do now? How should I be able to unlock it now? How much the unlocking process would cost? How much time it would take?
But then after few hours of continuous research on the internet about how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy On5, I got successful after few attempts. And today I am going to share my experience and the essential information on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy On5.
Stay with us and read the complete guide to unlock your device if you forgot the pin, pattern, or password. Methods are completely free of cost and you can unlock your Samsung phone even without losing your data like photos, videos, and most important contacts. So without any further delay let’s move forward.
Take A Backup Of Your Data on Samsung Galaxy On5
Before trying anything to unlock make it your habit to backup data because sometimes we mistakenly erase all our data. So we should back up our data to prevent data loss. You can back up your data in multiple ways.
Ways To Unlock Samsung Galaxy On5
The most popular and convenient way to unlock your Samsung devices is to use Google’s feature named “Find My Device”. Which is quick and very easy to use.
Note: Unlocking through this method will also erase all of your data.
Requirements: There are 2 main requirements for unlocking a Samsung device through this method.
- Active internet connection
- Added Google account on a locked device
Follow these simple steps below to unlock your phone:
- Open up your favorite browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox on your PC. It can also be done on your phone.
- Visit the site “Find My Device”.
- Here you have to log in with your Google account that was being used on your phone.
- After successful login, 3 different options will appear on your screen – Play Sound, Secure Device, and Erase Device
- Obviously, if you choose to erase the device it will every data and setting on your mobile device which will result in unlocking
- Choose the erase option and your phone will be unlocked after successful erasing.
Learn How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 Without Losing Data.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy On5 Through Reset Method
You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy On5 through the hard reset method which will also result in the removal of your data like contacts, videos, and photos. Follow the steps below for successful unlocking of your Samsung Galaxy On5.
- Turn off your mobile and then press, hold volume up with the power button – volume down with the power button.
- Boot mode options will appear on your screen.
- Now stop pressing the buttons.
- From multiple options, pick the recovery option.
- Choosing the options can be done through volume buttons and it can be confirmed with the help of the power button.
- After choosing the final option you will notice an android exclamation mark.
- While pressing the power button, you have to press and release the volume up button.
- From several options, choose the option Wipe Data/ Factory Reset using volume buttons and finally press the power button for confirmation.
- 2 options will appear on your screen for confirmation. Yes/No
- Select option yes with the help of the volume down button and keep pressure on the power button
- Pick the option Reboot system now using the power button
- Hurray! You have successfully unlocked your Samsung Galaxy On5.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy On5 With The Help Of Google Security Questions
You can also unlock your Samsung Galaxy On5 device with the help of Google security questions but there’s an issue with that. Because this process works on few models only. Follow the steps below to unlock through this method.
- Try multiple attempts to log in with the password you used the last time
- Certainly, You forgot the password and after few attempts, it will give you an option. Forgot Password? or Forgot Pattern
- Choose the option Forgot Password
- Multiple options will appear on the screen. Choose the option answer the question.
- And then typewrite your answer (Google Security Answer) and pick the option “unlock”
- Two options will appear Yes/No. Select yes.
- Now it will allow you to create a new password or pin or pattern.
- Set a new password and it’s all done.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy On5 With The Help Of Your Google Account
Yes, you can unlock your Samsung device with your Google account or Gmail account. What you have to do is just use your Gmail login credentials (username and password) to unlock your Samsung Galaxy On5. Follow the steps below:
- Try to make unsuccessful password attempts on your mobile until you see a “Forgot Password” option.
- Hit the “Forgot Password”.
- It will allow you to insert your backup pin or allow you to log in through Google.
- And your phone will be unlocked after entering through backup pin or Google.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy On5 Through Android Multi Tools
Unlock your Samsung device with Android Multi Tools. It’s a software (free) that lets android users unlock their phones. Doesn’t matter if they were using a password, pattern, pin, face lock. So let’s see how can we unlock our android devices through Android Multi Tools.
- First of all, you have to download Android Multi Tools.
- After the successful download and installation of the setup. Open up Android Multi Tools.
- Go to the settings and activate USB debugging on your device.
- Press, hold the volume up along with the power button, or volume down with the power button.
- An android boot mode will appear on your screen.
- After that, you have to join your mobile to the PC through USB.
- And after the successful connection, you will see a few options.
- Pick the number 5 and hit enter to unlock your device.
- Here you go. You have successfully unlocked your Samsung device.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8?