100% Working Method to Unlock Motorola Moto G
Motorola takes security seriously. In case you forgot your password, pattern, or pin don’t worry. We are going to share 100% working unlocking methods with you. What you have to do is to stay with us and read the complete guide. So let’s start unlocking our Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation) mobile without the password for free.
Backup Is A Must
You should take every precautionary measure to save you from any kind of frustration that’s why backup is a must. Take a backup of your data like photos, videos, chats, and contact lists. Because sometimes there are issues during the unlock process so it’s always wise to create a backup of your data to restrict data loss.
How To Unlock Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen)
There are many reasons for android mobile to get locked. Sometimes it’s due to several false password tries and sometimes it’s also due to on-screen touch accessibility in your pocket which results in several false password attempts. But don’t worry every problem comes with a solution. And there are multiple solutions available for us. I too faced the same kind of frustration when first time my android phone was locked.
There was a series of questions striking my mind like how should I unlock my android phone now? What will it cost? Or how should I be able to unlock my android phone without losing data? But after few hours I unlocked my phone with a 100% working method. And today I am going to share those methods. Stay with us and believe me, you will leave our blog with 100% satisfaction.
Unlock Moto G (3rd Gen) Through Find My Device
Google Find My Device is an amazing method that’s serving for years and allows users to change the lock screen password or pin. You can use this method without any doubt. Moreover, you can easily locate your mobile device using your PC or any other device and send a note/message that will appear on your mobile screen if someone found your missing phone. Follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome on your PC or mobile device.
- Visit the site Google “Find My Device“.
- Login here with Google username and password that were used before on the lost device.
- After a successful login, you will find 3 distinct options.
- Play Sound
- Secure Device
- Erase Device
- No doubt you want to unlock your device. So you have to choose the erase option.
- An option will appear “Erase All Data” which will erase all data including the last password.
- Enjoy, your phone is unlocked.
Learn to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 with our simple step-by-step guide.
Unlock Moto G (3rd Gen) Through Hard Reset Method
Many people out there reset their phones due to many reasons. Either they reset their android phone due to non-responsiveness and also because they can’t remember the password. Because of these reasons, you can always reset your phones to get them back with official company interfaces.
Note: Before hard reset, take a backup of your data to avoid data loss.
Follow the steps below to perform a hard reset.
- Turn off your mobile phone.
- Press + hold the volume down along with the power button or the volume up button along with the power button.
- When the Motorola logo appears on the screen, free all the buttons.
- Pick Wipe Data/ Factory Reset option from multiple options using the volume down button and confirm it with the power button
- Here volume buttons are working to navigate between different options.
- Pick up the option Yes and for confirmation press the power button.
- After completion of the reset method, you will be directed back to the mode of recovery.
- Select the option Reboot system now by pressing the power button.
- Here you go. Your mobile is reset and now you can access it.
Unlock Moto G (3rd Gen) Through Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is an amazing tool that allows you to reset your device and helps in unlocking Android devices without the need for a password. It unlocks the device no matter what type of password you were using before. With Android multi tools, you can reset pin and face lock. Let’s see the step-by-step procedure of resetting an android device by Android Multi Tools.
- First of all, you have to download and install the setup of Android Multi Tools.
- Open up the android multi tools.
- Enable the USB debugging mode on your device.
- Press+hold down the volume up button along with the power button or the volume down button along with the power button.
- An android boot mode will appear on your screen.
- Connect your PC and mobile through USB.
- After connecting pick the number 5 option.
- Hit enter and you are all done. You have successfully unlocked your device.
Unlock Moto G (3rd Gen) Through Google Security Questions
For unlocking your device with the help of Google security questions, you have to type a wrong password almost 4 times. Forgot Password option will appear after typing the wrong password. Tap on the Forgot Password option and answer the Google security questions to unlock your device.
I am sure that you will unlock your Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation with our simple step-by-step guide. If you are having any issues unlocking your Moto G device then drop a comment in the comment section below. Our help support team will contact you after your comment as soon as possible. If you find anything wrong send us a mail. Our email ID is [email protected] We would be glad to help you out.