later This year Play Music Will be shut Down to Make the Transition to youtube music easier, Recently Google has announced a new tool That Lets Music users Transfer all their Music Libraries to youtube Music.
This migrated data will include purchased songs, uploaded, albums, personal, and subscribe playlist. In this tool Like and dislike songs are also transfers and google says it will update your youtube music profile to offer music recommendations based on your Play Music listening history and likes and dislikes.
Moreover, Google will change over the Play Music membership to the proportional level of YouTube Music Premium or YouTube Premium dependent on the users’ Level of advantages with their present memberships, and the individuals who aren’t bought in to any plans can utilize the promotion bolstered adaptation of YouTube Music for nothing.
If you are play music user now you can migrate al your important data by heading over to music.youtube.com/transfer or you just click on transfer button in you tube music app.
Here’s what we’ll include in the transfer:
- Your Google Play Music library, which includes:
- You’re uploaded & purchased songs
- Your playlists & many stations
- Albums & songs in your library
- Your likes and dislikes (songs you’ve given a thumbs up or down)
- Your billing information for your subscription if you’re a current Google Play Music subscriber
- We will convert your Google Play Music subscription to the equivalent tier of YouTube Music Premium or YouTube Premium (based on the level of benefits with your current subscription).