How to Receive Payoneer Payment in Pakistan?
- The first and the most used payment method to withdraw money in Pakistan is PayPal. but the problem is that PayPal is not supported in Pakistan. The only choice to use PayPal in Pakistan is through someone you know from another country where PayPal is supported. but this is not a good method.
- Second, to withdraw money through Fiverr by using an avenue card. avenue card is a card that is made through the collaboration of Payoneer and Fiverr.
- Third and the only ideal method supported in Pakistan is through bank transfer by connecting it with Payoneer as it is supported in Pakistan now.
The withdrawal limit through Payoneer to the bank in Pakistan is $100, this means that you cannot send less than $100 from Payoneer to the bank. Also keep in mind that you can make just one transaction through Fiverr in one day, to do another transaction you have to wait for twenty-four hours.
What is Payoneer?
Located in New York, Payoneer provides gives you international payment solutions. Payoneer supports fifty-plus different currencies ( Pakistani currency PKR is one of them) and permits payments from two hundred different countries. Four million customers internationally including top companies like Upwork, Google, Fiverr, Airbnb, and many more.
How we can use the Payoneer account in Pakistan?
We can use the Payoneer account in many ways. Like if you have a family member outside the country and he wants to send money then he can easily send money through the Payoneer account and you can also receive your money easily without any issue.
If you are doing affiliated marketing then it will also be very helpful for you. You can send and receive money via the Payoneer account. If you have a Google Adsense account then you can receive your Adsense amount via Payoneer in Pakistan.
You can also withdraw your money from every ATM machine in Pakistan. Freelancers can also get very benefits from the Payoneer account. They can easily receive money from any Freelancer website. If you want to send money to any freelancer for his services then Payoneer will also help you a lot in this regard. It is because to is very easy to use and you can also create your account easily.
How to withdraw money From Payoneer in Pakistan?
Thinking about how to withdraw money from international platforms? Or you are a freelancer and face payment difficulties in doing different payment solutions? Don’t worry, Payoneer got you covered. Today in this article, we will give you all information about everything about every little detail about the Payoneer account.
As the PayPal money method is not supported in Pakistan Payoneer provides online solutions to withdraw money in Pakistan. Freelancers and general users are using Payoneer to do different e-commerce transactions and are also getting paid on global platforms like Amazon, Freelancer, and Upwork.
Payoneer is one of the widely used and trusted payment methods in Pakistan. To withdraw money before 2016 in Pakistan, the pioneer doesn’t have support from local banks.
How to Create a Payoneer account in Pakistan?
If you want to use Payoneer payment services then you must need to create a Payoneer account. If the sender doesn’t have a Payoneer account he can still send money to the receiver but a fee would be charged for it. So, it would be better if both the sender and the receiver have Payoneer accounts.
You will get twenty-five dollars for creating an account on Payoneer. Here are the must to have things you need to have to get started
Here’s how you can create your Payoneer account in Pakistan:
- First of all, go to the official site of Payoneer or you can click on the given link https://www.payoneer.com/accounts/?rid=1FC600A3-2447-49E0-A144-460F8B7B7352.
- When you open the link then they will ask some questions.
- Now, they will ask for some of the basic details like birth date, name, age, etc.
- After that, you will shift to the next step. In this step, you have to add your personal information like contact details, address, and city.
- Now, you will be shifted to the next page or step and here you have to add security information. Here you have to add your identity details and security information like CNIC numbers and Driving Licenses.
- This one is the last step and here you have to add some of your bank details.
When you are done with the sign-in process then you will soon get a confirmation message from Payoneer officials. When you are done with the registration process then click on the Order now option. In this way, you get your Payoneer account within 1 or 2 days. The details of the account will be dispatched with the account within 10 to 20 days.
How to Receive payments on Payoneer?
There are two ways of getting payments on Payoneer.
Sender email address
This process functions by billing the client (sender) on their email. This is perfect for freelancers and small enterprises to charge their global customers.
To make a transaction, you have to do the following steps.
- Sign in to your account.
- You will find the option click here!
- On the receive option, you will see an option to request a payment.
- Enter the client’s email and complete the needed information.
You are finished!
To make it more professional, we suggest them digital invoices through email.
Payoneer as payout method on your company’s site
This process is more popular among freelancers. In this method, you have to create set up your Payoneer as a payout method on your company website. You can easily get the payment once withdraw it from the website.
Sending payments From Payoneer
You have three choices to make the transactions. Payoneer to e-wallet, Payoneer to a local account, and Payoneer to Payoneer.
If you want to send payments from Payoneer then the below steps.
- On the Homepage, you will see an option Pay.
- On the “Pay click” option to make a payment.
- Confirm the sender’s name and other details and you are done!
How to add a bank account to a Payoneer account?
To add a bank account follow these steps:
- Open your account at Payoneer.
- Go to settings and click on the bank account.
- After clicking on the bank account you will see the all details about your Payoneer account.
- You will see two options, click on the bank accounts for withdrawal.
- You will see the option to add a new bank account there.
- Fill in all the details about the new bank account.
Load and spending limit on Payoneer
The total limit is $10,000 and the daily limit is set at about $5000. withdrawal is set to $2500 daily both at a bank teller and ATM.
How to get a Payoneer card in Pakistan?
You can also get MasterCard by getting a Payoneer card. You can use this card at physical locations, online stores, or ATMs within the MasterCard network.
- You are qualified for the MasterCard only if you have at least $30 in your account.
- To apply go to the setting, and click on Payoneer card.
- If you are qualified for an option to order the card will appear on the screen.
- Tap or click on it and fill out all the needed information. You will get your card within thirty days at your doorstep.
Which banks support Payoneer in Pakistan?
Many banks like Bank Alfalah, MCB bank, standard chartered bank, and especially jazz cash have partnered with Payoneer. And we hope more banks are going to partner with them also as Payoneer is the only financial service that is providing cross bordering payments in Pakistan.
To facilitate freelancers Payoneer and JazzCash have got together by allowing them to link or directly create their pioneer account from JazzCash to get funds.
Freelancers can now link their pioneer account with JazzCash. Creating a pioneer account through jazz cash is very easy as you don’t have to submit any comprehensive documentation and also, and you don’t have to go to branches for account opening.
You can receive your funds quickly from the Payoneer mobile account. Once you get the funds, you can easily utilize them to purchase mobile top-ups, transfer funds, pay utility bills and make online payments, etc.
moreover, you can also withdraw your funds easily by visiting any nearest ATM or jazz cash agent. As other banks offer a minimum withdrawal of $100 which is too much because jazz cash offers a minimum withdrawal of $1.
On withdrawal, Payoneer charges three to five dollars through their MasterCard. Most users in Pakistan pay a one-time fee. Pioneer takes a three percent fee on every billing of your client. If you want to withdraw them from a local bank additional two percent of the total withdrawal will be charged also. Banks may charge their fee too according to their policies, mentioned above is just a payoneer fee.
How to Active Payoneer Card in Pakistan?
The Payoneer account will be activated easily. You can activate your Payoneer account by staying at home online. You can also activate your Payoneer account through the Payoneer mobile activation service. When we talk about the activation charges then it is totally free. It means that you can freely activate your Payoneer account.
Follow the steps given below to activate your Payoneer account in Pakistan:
- First of all, you need to log in with your Payoneer account. You will get the Payoneer account login activation and password when you created your account.
- From the dropdown menu, you have to select your Payoneer account. You will see your account there.
- Now, you have to click on the option of Activate to activate your account.
- Now, they will ask you for a 16-digit code that will be available on the card of Payoneer. After that they will ask you for the security code or security code, simply enter the code and click on the option of Activation.
- When you do so, then you have successfully activated your Payoneer account.
As we know that PayPal is not available in Pakistan and for payment purposes, Pakistani people are facing many issues. To fulfill all your payment processes, the Payoneer account can be the best option for you. Payoneer will work perfectly for you as it is the best alternative for PayPal in Pakistan.
Pakistan has one of the largest freelancers in the world and Payoneer will help Pakistani freelancers a lot in this regard. If you are working on Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, Elance, Guru, or any other famous freelancing site then Payoneer will allow you to fulfill your payment methods from there.
One of the best things is that Payoneer will also allow you to earn $25 after activating your account.
With the lack of other withdrawal options and more and more people entering the freelancing world and other global businesses, Payoneer is the golden option.
hence, we suggest that you should use your Payoneer account by linking with JazzCash. As it offers a minimum withdrawal of $1 and eases managing payments by sitting at home. It can also be used for international shopping websites like Amazon, Aliexpress, etc.
Now freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses can concentrate on their goals without any need to worry about financing issues.