Most of the people of Pakistan are using HDD (Hard Disk Drive) in their PCs or Laptops and due to this it makes our system slower. It is because the Data transfer rate is slower in HHD drive and if you want to increase your PC or Laptop speed than we recommend you to use SSD (Solid State Drive). It will surely increase your computer speed as the data transfer rate of SSD is much faster as compare to HHD drive.
So, SSD is best option for you, to increase your computer speed. But when you place SSD in your computer than you need to install the Window in it as well and it is very time taking. But there is another option for you that you can move Windows 10 to SSD and you don’t need to reinstall it in your SSD again.
It is not too much difficult to migrate your Windows 10 to SSD. We will help you in this article that how you can move Windows 10 from HSD to SSD. You can follow these steps given below and by following these step your can transfer Windows 7, 8 or 10 to SSD.
Things you need to migrate Windows to SSD
- A SSD Cable.
- Download Minitool Partition Wizard software.
- Better to create a Backup.
- Windows System repair disc (Optional).
Instantly Move Windows (7, 8 or 10) from HSD to SSD
Here’s how you can transfer Windows 10 to SSD directly and quickly:
- Firstly, you need to connect the SSD with SSD cable and other side with Computer via USB port.
- Now, you have to download the “Mini Partition Wizard” software in your computer system. It has two versions paid and free, we recommend you to download the free edition or version.
- When you successfully download it in computer than you have to install it in your computer.
- Now launch the software in your system.
- When you open the software than you need to click on the option of MiniTool partition Wizard Free.
- From there you will see your connected SSD.
- Open it and delete all the partitions of your SSD. When you are done with it then click on Apply option.
- When you deleted all the partitions of your SSD than you need to click on the option of Migrate OS to SSD/HDD.
- They will show you two options A and B, tap on the option of B.
- Now, click on the Next option that will be on lower right side of the screen.
- Keep tapping next, until you reach to finish option.
- After that, tap on Apply option that will be on top left corner.
- When you choose Apply option, it will start copying all the partitions and files.
- They will ask you for Reboot when the files are copying, so tap on Reboot option.
- When you click on Reboot option than a new screen will appear on your PC or Laptop, where you will see copying your data.
- When you are done with it than turn of your computer system.
- Now, you have to remove the previous HHD drive from your computer.
- Insert the SSD in your PC or Laptop.
- When you are successfully done with it than turn your system on.
- Now, you are done with it and migrate your HSD with SSD.
You will experience much more difference in the speed of your PC after inserting SSD. In this way you can move Windows 10 from HSD to SSD easily. All your previous data has safely transferred in SSD now.