Download Facebook Videos: Step-by-Step Guide
Facebook is one of the most useable apps in the world. Almost every person in the world uses Facebook and it is available in almost every country. We can find every type of video on Facebook like informative, comedy, songs, and other types of videos.
Many people want to download those videos but they don’t know how to download Facebook videos. So, today we will tell you 3 ways to download the Facebook video for free.
Here’s how you can do that:
How to download Facebook videos on a Desktop/ PC?
- First of all, open Facebook.
- Then log in with your Facebook account.
- Now, you need to go to the video that you want to download, you can find the video on your newsfeed.
- When you find the video then make sure that your video is public (if you see a globe icon under the caption of the video then it means it is a public video) and you can download it. If you see a lock icon then it means it is a private video, so you can’t download it.
- Now, right-click on the video.
- When you click right on the mouse then you will see the option to copy the video URL.
- Simply click on it and copy the video URL.
- Copy the video URL.
- You need to go to the SaveFrom website by clicking on the link given https://en.savefrom.net/18/.
- When you open the site then there you need to paste the link.
- When you paste the link there then they will ask you to download the video.
- Simply select the quality of the video and download it to your PC.
How to download Facebook videos on your iPhone?
- First, download and install the Document by Readdle app on your iPhone.
- Open Facebook on your iPhone.
- Now, you need to open the video that you want to download.
- When you find the video then make sure that the video is public.
- After that, you will see the icon of share, at the end of the post, simply tap on it.
- When you do so, then there you will see the option of copy link, tap on it.
- Now, open the Documents app on your iPhone.
- Go back to the main screen by minimizing it and then go to the browser there.
- There you need to go to the SaveFrom website.
- Now, place your link there and download the video on your required quality.
How to download Facebook videos on Android Phones?
- First of all, go to the google play store and download any Facebook downloader on your Android ( we used the FastVid app).
- Now, go to the Facebook app and find the video that you want to download.
- Tap on the share icon and copy the video URL or link.
- Go back to the Facebook video downloader and paste your link.
- They will show you the result and ask you to select the download quality.
- Simply download the video by a tap on the download option.