Mostly webcam are expensive and it is very difficult to find the good quality webcam and mostly the video quality of webcam is not good. So there is another option for you that you can use you iPhone as Webcam.
Why Use an iPhone as a Webcam?
You can use your iPhone as webcam and can performs these functions from iPhone.
- Video calls
- Pets watching
- Monitor your child
How to Use an iPhone or iPad as a Webcam?
If you want to use iPhone as your webcam for different purpose depend upon your requirements as some people use it for monitoring, some use it as professional webcam, same use it home security and some use it for official video conferences. You can easily use it, all you need to download a right app according to your requirements.
We recommend you to download EpocCam to change your iPhone as a webcam. By using this you can use it on your Mac or PC. You can download anyother app in your PC and mobile but the procedure is same.
- 👉Firstly, you have to download the EpocCam application from the app store of your iPhone.
- 👉When you have successfully downloaded the application in mobile and open the app in iPhone.
- 👉When you open the app, it will ask you for the premision to access to camera and microphone.
- 👉Now on your PC, download EpocCam viewer from the store of PC or you can download it from Google.
- 👉After downloading it on PC, open the app in PC and give permission to use camera and microphone.
- When you open the app in Mobile and Mac or Pc. Now, connect both devices in the same WiFi-network then both devices will connect with each other in some seconds and you will see the live feed from iphone on Mac.
You can use this app to connect another device. For example if you want to connect another iPhone and you can connect another device with your Mac or PC and use it as Webcam.
To use this app as a webcam on your Windows PC or Mac then you need to download the correct driver. When you have downloaded and installed the drivers then your both devices will connect automatically whenever they connected with the same WiFi connection.