Recently, TikTiok launched a new feature that allows parents to set restriction on their child account or to take care of their account.
TikTok named this feature as Family paring. By enabling this feature parents can link their kid account with their self and also they can disable the message section, adult based content limited the screen time of their kid account.
How to activate TikTok’s parental features:
- First of all, update your TikTok account because this feature is not available in the older version of TikTok. For downloading, just open your mobile app store and search for the TikTok app and then click on the update icon.
- Now, open TikTok app from your mobile and then open your profile and then find “Privacy and Settings” option.
- Now, choose “Digital Wellbeing” option from the settings.
- When you open digital wellbeing option then there you will see three more options as screen time, restricted mode and family safety mode.
- Now, you have to set time limits between 40 minutes and two hours on the screen time management option and then you need to set a password for restricted mode and just link your account with your child by clicking on Family safety mode.
Now, they will further guide you that what you have to do next.
- Just scan QR code of your children account and that will available under digital section of your kid.