If your mobile is not registered from PTA it will be blocked after some time of usage. Why PTA blocked the non-registered mobiles and how to unblock a PTA blocked phone?- Here you will know all about your queries in this content.
Those people who brought their phones from abroad and using non-PTA-approved mobile in Pakistan. Then these devices will be blocked after one or two months of usage. Whether you are living in Pakistan and using a non- PTA approved phone, it will also block after some time. Let’s discuss the PTA mobile registration or non-registration.
Why PTA blocked non-registered mobile?
When your mobile will be registered through PTA, it will help them to trace that from where this mobile imported. Nowadays there are a lot of smuggled phones using all over the world and for many reasons the user found many issues. Similarly to avoid such kinds of issues PTA blocked the non-registered mobile in Pakistan.
Unblock Your Phone Blocked By PTA:
The user can easily unblock their PTA blocked phone by following the below mention steps.
- Open your browser and go for the PTA official site
- After that, you have to select the option of Online Mobile Registration from the top right corner
- On the landing page, you will find the login form
- Enter your name or password if you have already an account with PTA. Otherwise, you have to signup to create a new account
- Enter your personal details including name, Phone number, CNIC, Postal address, email, or password.
- And in the end, click on the submit button
- After completion of the signup process, you will be emailed an activation link through which you can access your login account
- Now enter your username and password in newly created account to register your mobile phone
- The user should keep in mind that one mobile phone can be registered free through PTA in one year but you have to pay taxes for other mobile registration
- Enter your 15-digit IMEI number of which device you want to register. You will find that IMEI number on the mobile box or by dialing *#06# code
- After submitting the form you will receive a text message on your mobile phone that will give you the details of the PSID number and COC ID
- In this detail, there will be also mentioned tax amount for your device registration
- Now the user has to pay the taxes against their PSID number and COC ID in major bank branches including Allied Bank, NBP, and MCB or you can also pay the tax through ATM & online banking
- On the completion of all processes, you will receive the SMS on your phone number that your device has been approved by the PTA and you can continue using your device.
How much tax to pay for unblocking PTA blocked phones?
The unblocking of PTA blocked phones tax depends upon the mobile prices. Keep in mind that the tax on your mobile will be according to the current price of your mobile model. Whether you are using a used phone or a new phone, the cost of the tax will be against your mobile model’s current price in the market.
Here you have all of it guys. I hope that the information I have provided to you about “how to unblock a PTA blocked phone” will be quite helpful for you. If you found any queries about this content, feel free and just ask in the comment box. We are here for you.
Stay tuned for further such kinds of updates!