How to unban your PUBG Mobile account
PUBG is one of the most playable games in the world. Almost every third person is addicted to playing PUBG in Pakistan. People love to play PUBG in Pakistan and it’s included in the best time killing game in the world. People become addicted of PUBG game. It has millions of downloads from all over the world.
PUBG is available for all platforms like Mac, iOS, Windows, Xbox, PS4, and many others this is the reason why it is the most popular game in the world.
So, there is a lot of players of PUBG and it has every type of user, so people play PUBG in the proper way by keeping terms and condition in their mind and some people violate the terms and conditions of PUBG.
Recently, PUBG launched a new system to block accounts. According to PUBG mobile Official tweet, there are more than 2 million accounts that were banned in just a week by PUBG officials. They launched this feature to take control of the game.
Why PUBG ban our account? how to Unlock Your pubg Account
A lot of people think that their PUBG account got banned for no reason but it’s not true. There might be the reason behind your Pubg account has banned. So, here are some of the reasons why your PUBG account got banned in Pakistan.
If you bought anything by using VPN or if you played game by using VPN then your game can also be banned.
Using cheats or Hacks:
This is one of the exact reasons for banning the PUBG account. If you are using any cheat or hack like auto aim, wallhack, or any other type of cheat or hack then your account will be banned definitely.
If you kill your friend in-game repeatedly then PUBG mobile will ban you for a specific time. No matter you killed your terminate accidentally or mistakenly. If your teammate reports your account due to friendly fire then you will get a ban or a long time.
Using Third-Party app:
If you are using any third-party app for help then it will also include in cheats and might possible PUBG mobile will ban your account.
Teaming Up with enemy:
If you made a team with your enemy and don’t kill each other then it can also be the reason of ban.
Buying UCs or Items using hack:
If you buy UCs or any item in PUBG mobile using hacks tricks in Pakistan then it will ban your PUBG account in Pakistan.
How to remove ban from the PUBG Mobile account in Pakistan?
If your PUBG account is banned in Pakistan then it is very difficult to make it unban. There are very fewer accounts that get unbanned from PUBG.
If you want to unban PUBG mobile, PUBG PC, or PUBG mobile lite then it might possible that you can unban your PUBG account.
If you are using any Pubg cheats then first if all you need to quit using any cheat or hack. Otherwise, your account will ban again.
If your account is temporarily banned don’t worry about that because it will unban automatically after 2 or 3 days but if you are permanently banned this you need to appeal PUBG officials to unban your PUBG account.
Unban your PUBG account in Pakistan by appealing PUBG officials
There are a few ways to make your PUBG account unbanned. Today we will tell you all the ways that you can follow to unban your PUBG mobile account in Pakistan.
Unban PUBG account by appealing within the game
- First of all, open the PUBG game in Mobile.
- When you opened the game, then you will see the option of settings, simply tap on it.
- Now, from the end you will see the option of Customer Care next to Logout option, simply click on it.
- When you click on Customer care service, then you will be shifted to the next page and there you need to tap on the messaging icon.
- When you tap on it then you have to submit the appeal to unban your PUBG account. So, you need to type message here.
- When you are done with it, then you have to send it to them. This feature is especially designed for the help of people to unban their PUUBG account.
Unban PUBG account by appealing via Mail
This is one of the easiest and straight forward method to send an appeal for unbanning PUBG account.
All you have to do that, you have to do is that you need to send an appealing message to PUBG officials via mail on the email address of [email protected]. You have to explain the situation about your PUBG account in the mail.
Unban PUBG account by appealing via PUBG official website
This is another option for you to unban your PUBG account. Here’s how you can unban your PUBG account.
- First of all, go to the official support website of PUBG by clicking on the given link https://pubgmobile.helpshift.com/a/pubg-mobile/.
- Now, from there you will see the option of Contact us, simply tap on it.
- Now, you will see a form appear on the screen.
- Simply enter your PUBG email address.
- Now, enter your PUBG nickname.
- You have to select the platform for Games like Android or iOS.
- After that, you have to choose the issue, where you need to click on the Report and banned option.
- Now, you need to write the problem with your PUBG account in the description box.
- If you want to attach any picture or file then you can also do that but it is optional.
- When you are done with it then you have to click on the option of submit.
If still your account is banned then there is not any other option to unban your Pubg account. But you can create a new account and play the game with a new account. But you will not get your UCs or outfits in the new Pubg Mobile account.