Switch Between Twitter Accounts on the Web
You have to manage multiple accounts using a Twitter application on IPad, iPhone, or Android but now this problem has ended as you have to log out now and back in to switch profiles from the web interface of social networks.
Twitter is moving forward with the ability to switch accounts from the web. If you can’t find this option on your Twitter account then this will be available soon might be after one or two weeks or may available after the update.
Sign in to Multiple Twitter Accounts
When you try to switch between accounts then make sure that you signed in with your primary account using a computer and sign in through the Twitter website.
- Now, click on the profile information from the left corner of the home page.
- Now, the screen will appear on your screen, just click on Add an existing account.
- Now, enter your second Twitter account and after that simply click on the “Log In” icon.
- If an authentication factor is enabled on your account, then you need to enter a verification code that will send to your Mobile number or email.
- After login, you will see the profile home page and you will see the new account information there.
- If you have any other account and you want to switch that account too then repeat these steps.
Switch between Twitter Accounts
When you have signed in with multiple Twitter accounts then you can easily switch between them.
Now, open web Twitter from your PC and confirmed that you signed in with your primary account. Now, just click on Profile from the left bottom corner.
Now, click on the profile which you want to switch, and in this way, you will able to post and respond to different tweets from another account.
Now, you are done with switching accounts. By repeating these steps, you can switch to any other profile.
Log Out of Your Twitter Accounts
- If you want to remove any account then you need to sign out from the profile.
- For removing of account, just open your Twitter profile from your PC and then select your profile option by clicking on the left corner at the end.
- Now, you will see Log Out option there but if you want to remove every account then you need to choose the Manage my account option.
- Now, simply click on the Log Out of all Account option.
Read more about the Best Reminder Apps on Android