Share Wi-Fi Passwords from Android to Any Smartphone
Now you can share your Mobile Wifi password between any mobile by scanning a QR code. This feature is available on those Android mobiles that are running Android 10.
You just need to open your mobile camera of your Android or iPhone mobile for QR code scanning and after that, you will connect to Wifi.
Here is how you can share a wi-fi password with another handset.
- 👉Firstly, you need to swipe down the notification bar and then click on the setting option that looks like a gear icon, just click on the gear icon to open settings.
- 👉If you didn’t find this option on the notification bar (because every mobile has different settings and options) then just find the settings option from the apps.
- 👉When you have opened settings, then click on the “Connection” or “Network and Internet” option.
- 👉After opening the Connections option, there you see the option for Wi-Fi, just click on the Wi-Fi option.
- 👉Now, click on the gear option with the network you want to connect.
- 👉When you click on the gear option then click on the QR option or share option. It all depends on your Mobile and which option appears on you the screen of your mobile.
- 👉After clicking on the QR code option, your mobile will automatically generate a QR code and display it on the screen.
- 👉Now, just simply open your iPhone or Android camera and then scan the QR code from your Mobile camera.
- After that, a message will appear on the screen of your mobile and ask for permission to connect your Mobile to wifi.
Note: It might ask you to input your Mobile screen lock/pattern/pin etc before displaying the QR code on the screen.