Now you can share your Mobile Wifi password between any mobile by scanning QR code. This feature is available on those Android mobiles who are running Android 10.
You just need to open your mobile camera of your Android or iPhone mobile for QR code scanning and after that you will connect to Wifi.
Here how you can share wifi with other handset.
- 👉Firstly, you need to swipe down the notification bar and then click on the setting option that looks like a gear icon, just click on the gear icon to open settings.
👉If you didn’t find this option on the notification bar (because every mobile have different settings and option) then just find settings option from apps.
- 👉When you have open settings, then click on “Connection” or “Network and Internet” option.
- 👉After opening Connections option, there you see the option of Wi-Fi, just click on Wi-Fi option.
- 👉Now, click on the gear option with the network you want to connect.
- 👉When you click on gear option then click on QR option or share option. It’s all depends on your Mobile that which option appear on you the screen of your mobile.
- 👉After clicking on QR code option, your mobile will automatically generate QR code and display on the screen.
- 👉Now, just simply open your iPhone or Android camera and then scan the QR code from your Mobile camera.
After that a message will appear on the screen of your mobile and ask for the permission to connect your Mobile with wifi.
Note: It might ask you to input your Mobile screen lock/pattern/pin etc before displaying the QR code on screen.