Apple has a lot of users and they only love using Apple products but sometimes or due to some reason they get locked or their device gets locked, or you forget your Apple ID, so it will be a very annoying situation for everyone.
Apple ID is best for your privacy and its password will protect your privacy. But forgetting a password or forgetting the Apple ID will lock your mobile and you can’t perform major operations on your mobile.
So, today we will tell you that how to reset your password:
How to Reset your password using the Apple ID Account page
- First of all, you need to go to the Apple ID page by clicking on the link given https://appleid.apple.com/. There you need to click on the option of Forget Apple ID or Password that will be available on the center of the page.
- After clicking on it then you will shift to the next page where you have to enter the Apple ID ( you can also add the primary Email address of your Apple account ). After that, you will be shifted to the next page and you have to enter your name, email address that is linked with your Apple ID.
- Now, click on the option of continue and then choose the option of reset password.
- They will ask you now to choose the method to reset your password like the option of answering questions, through email or through any other option, it all depends on you that which option you like to choose.
- After that Apple will send some of the instructions to your email address. Simply check the email, if you can’t find the mail then do check the junk or spam box. If you still can’t find the email then repeat the steps above.
If you forget the answers of the question then you can still Reset your Apple ID password. You can reset your security questions as well. If you want to reset your security questions then here’s how you can do that:
- Go to the iforgot.apple.com and there you need to enter your Apple ID.
- Then you need to click on the option of I need to reset my security questions and then click on continue option.
- Now, you need to enter your password and then continue.
- Go to the drop down menu and choose the questions from there and provide the appropriate answers.
Reset password using two-factor Authentication:
Two-factor authentication is different from two-step verification. This is quite easier as compare to any other method because you can reset your password within your mobile or using your iPhone settings. You can also reset your password using the Apple ID account page. Here’s how you can do that:
Using an iOS device:
- Go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Then go to your name and from there Password & Security.
- You will see the option of change the password at top side, simply tap on it.
- They will ask you to enter your password.
- Once you are done then you can easily choose the new password.
Using the Apple ID account page
- Go to the iforgot.apple.com.
- There you need to enter the trusted phone number that you provide them while submitting two-factor authentications.
- Now, click on the option of continue and you will receive a notification on our device.
- When you received the notification then tap on the option of allow there.
- Now, enter the password and make a new password.