Record Gameplay on PS4
PS4 or Play Station 4 is one of the best gameplay consoles available in the market. PS4 was designed and created by Sony Entertainment. Millions of gamers prefer PS4 for gaming. Gaming is great but sharing experience is awesome that’s why recording is necessary. Some people also need to record gaming videos for their YouTube channel.
But how to record gameplay on play station 4? It is very easy, you don’t need a lot of steps. We will help you in this regard and tell you the best 2 ways to record your gameplay on PS4.
Record gameplay on PS4 using HDMI and capturing card
Recoding gameplay via HDMI is the most useful and best way to record your PS4 gameplay. You just need an HDMI cable and a capture card. You can record your gameplay by using this trick, you need to record the game by using computer settings. There is a tool named ApowerREC that let you record all games. It doesn’t record games only but also allows you to record every happing on your computer.
Want to know the best thing: It also allows you to record webcam videos as well, so it is perfect for those who want to add commentary to their gameplay video.
You need to follow these steps to record your gameplay video on PS4.
- First of all, you need to connect your PS4, HDMI, and the capture card to the computer.
- After that turn on your computer and PS4.
- You will see the PS4 connected to the screen of your monitor.
- Now, you need to download ApowerREC from the Internet.
- When you have successfully downloaded it, then you need to install it and launch the software.
- When you opened the software then go to the option of tools and then adjust the audio and video quality from there.
- Now, you will see the option of recording mode, just click on the option of recording to start recording your screen, when you click on it then it will automatically start recording your screen.
- If you want to record the audio as well then you need to click on the audio icon as well.
- If you want to add marks during gameplay or recording then you can also do that by clicking on the pen icon.
One of the best things is that it also allows you to send the video to YouTube or any other social media site by clicking on the forwarding option.
The software also allows you to edit your video as well as take screenshots. You can also crop any picture by clicking on the icon of scissors that will be available in the tools option.
How to Record Gameplay on PS4 Without capturing a card?
If you don’t have an HDMI cable or any other device to record your gameplay then this method is for you because you don’t need any other tool or device to record your gameplay. It is basically the built-in function in PS4. You don’t need a PC to record video. You can easily record your video by using this method as it is one of the easiest ways for recording PS4 gameplay.
Here’s how you can do that:
- Simply turn your PS4 on.
- Now, open the game that you want to record.
- Start playing the game.
- When you want to start recording your Gameplay then you need to tap the share button two times or twice.
- When you do that then you will see the pop-up screen on the left side, which means that your recording is started.
- When you want to stop recording the n long press on the share button and it will stop recording your game.
- Now, you need to select the file where you want to save the video.