Pair an Apple watch with Your iPhone
Apple always provides the best thing to its users. If you have an Apple watch and want to use it first you need to pair it with your iPhone.
But many people don’t know how they can pair their new or old iPhone with an Apple watch. But don’t worry, the whole process is very easy. We will tell you how you can pair an apple watch with your iPhone.
If you reset your Apple watch or bought a new one then you need to start from the beginning. Before start pairing your Apple Watch with your iPhone, we recommend you charge your watch and iPhone fully.
Now, put on the Apple watch on your wrist and set your iPhone first if it is new or you just updated. After that, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Turn on the Apple watch by pressing the power button.
- Now, open the pairing screen of your iPhone.
- Now, take the iPhone close to your watch and start pairing it.
- If it doesn’t start painting automatically then open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the option of pairing a new watch there.
- Now, move the watch in front of the iPhone and highlight the watch in the area of the viewfinder.
- If this method did not work then pair your watch manually by finding the watch in the watch list.
- In this way, you can pair your watch. When you are done with it then set up your watch.
Switch and pair to an additional Apple watch
You can pair more than one watch with your iPhone. These steps are easy too. You can easily pair to watch with your iPhone like one for sleep tracking and the other for the gym.
Here’s how you can do that:
- Simply open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the currently paired apps from the My watch option.
- Now, you need to press the option of add a New watch and follow the previous steps of pairing.
Here’s how you can switch to another watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Click on the option of your current watch.
- Now, turn off the option of Auto switch.
- Now, select the watch you want to switch.
Pair Apple watch with new iPhone
If you want to set up an Apple Watch with the new iPhone then here’s how you can do that:
- Create a Backup of your old iPhone including Apple watches data via iCloud or iTunes.
- Now, unpair the Apple Watch from your old mobile by using the Apple watch app.
- Now, when you are setting up the new iPhone then you can see an option on the screen for restoring your iCloud or iTunes data.
- Choose it and back up your data.
- When you are done with setting up then choose the option of using your Apple Watch.
- It will ask you to pair it with the iPhone. Press the OK option and then write the password of your watch.