Step by Step Guide To Open New Easypaisa Account
Easypaisa is a service provider and the first branchless banking and digital wallet in Pakistan. Easypaisa was owned by Pakistani network company Telenor with the collaboration of Telenor Microfinance bank. QR code payment service is also provided by Easypaisa for their users.
It has more than 90,000 customer service all around the country. Easypaisa is not only a service provider but also a source of income for many people.
Easypaisa provides us with many facilities. Before Easypasia, there wasn’t any service that provides us with such kind of amazing services but now, you easily manage your financial services using Easypaisa. Easypaisa provides us with many easy ways for money transactions, it allows you to transfer money from one account to another account. Due to this, you don’t need to go to the bank daily for the transaction.
You can also withdraw money from any nearest shop by transferring money to his account.
How to open an Easypaisa account?
Here’s how you can open an account with Easypaisa.
Easypaisa account for Telenor Sim Users:
You can easily open your Easypaisa account by using Telenor Sim. To open the account of Easypaisa, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, open the dialer from your mobile.
- When you open the dialer then you need to dial *786# on the dialer.
- When you dialed this, they will ask you to make a password of 5 digit code.
- Now, enter the password again just for confirmation.
- Now, you are done with it. You have created your Easypaisa account.
In this way, you can easily create an Easypaisa account by dialing *786#. You can also visit your nearest Telenor franchisee or Easypaisa outlet.
Easypaisa account for a non-Telenor users:
Non-Telenor users can also create Easypaisa account by following these steps:
- Firstly, you need to click on the message icon on your phone and open the messaging app on your mobile.
- When you open it then you have to type EP <space> CNIC number and then send this message to this number 0345-1113737.
- When you send the message then you will receive a call from Telenor officials for confirmation.
- They will ask you some questions for verification and then ask you to enter your 5-digit password.
- Now, simply type this PIN<Space>5 digit PIN<Space>confirm 5 digit PIN. When you are done then send this message again to that number.
- After some time, you will get a confirmation message from Telenor.
By doing this, you will be able to use all the services provided by Easypaisa and you can also visit Easypaisa outlet.
Easypaisa account using Easypaisa App:
Here’s how you can create an account for Easypaisa using the Easypaisa app.
- First of all, open the app store on your mobile. Now search and download the Easypaisa app on your iOS and Android.
- Now, open the Easypaisa app and enter your mobile number and click on the Next icon.
- Now, they will ask you to enter your CNIC number and the issue date of your CNIC.
- When you enter your CNIC information then click next. Now you will see the option of selecting a city.
- Now, enter your 5-digit password and then re-enter the passcode.
- When you enter the password then you are done with it and avail of the services of Easypaisa.