WhatsApp is the most useable and popular app in the world. It has many amazing and useful features with awesome security features. It allows you to chat with each other, sharing pictures, videos, voice notes, and audios with catchy stickers.
Most of people love to use it to a chat with friends or family but it has another fabulous feature of the group call. In this feature, you can do group call and maximum 4 participants can take part in this group call. The group can be audio and video, it all depends on you.
Everyone can do group video or voice call on WhatsApp. All you need is updated version of Whatsapp in your smart mobile and a internet connection. We recommend you to use strong Internet connection as it will provide you a good quality result.
How to Make Group Calls on WhatsApp
You can follow the step and can easily make a group call with your friends and family. Both Android and Whatsapp users can use the following method.
- 👉First of all, you need to launch WhatsApp in your Android or iOS mobile.
- 👉Then go to the conversation box to whom you want to make call.
- 👉When you have open the conversation then you need to click on the video or voice call icon for making a call.
- 👉Now, tap on the call option that will appear on the screen of your mobile.
- 👉When the person picks up your call then you will an icon of Add participants on the top right side of the screen. Just tap on it.
- 👉After that you will see all your contact in the list. Just select the participant you want to add in a call. If you didn’t find the person to whom you want to add then you can search it by name that you saved in your mobile.
- 👉In the same way, you can add more participants. You can only add 3 participants more.
In this way, you can easily add participants and make a WhatsApp video call.