Nowadays, everyone loves to watch movies, seasons as well as love to do online streaming. There are a lot of people from Pakistan who love to watch different movies and seasons online. If you are an online steamer or love to watch different movies and seasons then you might know many streaming websites or apps. There are a lot of streaming sites and apps available like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, Ullu and many other apps. But you have to buy a monthly or yearly subscription on these apps or websites for streaming.
But there is another app named as Kodi, might be you are familiar to this. It is another best streaming app that is free to download or use you don’t need any JAILBREAK for Kodi to Install this app on your iPhone and Android.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a home media hub that is open source software and you can use or freely. It was firstly known as XBMC (Xbox Media Center) that was officially launched for Xbox users. It allows you to watch movies, seasons, reads books, listen to music, checkout the weather and many more freely. Kodi makes everything so easy in a single platform.
Kodi app is available on almost all Operating Systems. But when we want to use Kodi in iPhone or iPad then we need to jailbreak our iPhone or iPad. But we don’t recommend you to jailbreak your iPhone and iPod. So, we will tell you that how you can install or use Kodi app in your iPad or iPhone without jailbreaking.
We will tell you two ways to use Kodi app from Pakistan in your iOS devices. Here’s how you can do that:
Download Kodi app in iPhone, iPad or Android using TweakBox app
You can easily download Kodi app in your iPhone or iPad by following these steps. You can also download Kodi app in your Android devices as well by following these steps.
- First of all, go to the www.tweakboxapp.com website from your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Now, you need to install the TweakBox app by using the given link.
- You will see the popup message, simply tap on allow option.
- Now, you need to tap on the option of close that will appear on your screen.
- Now, go to your mobiles settings and then choose the option of profile downloaded.
- Simply, tap on Install option now.
- They will ask you to enter your mobile Passcode, so enter you mobile’s passcode.
- Now, install it in your device by tapping on the install icon that will be popup on the screen.
- When you are successfully complete the installation process than tap on the option of screen that will on the top right corner.
- Now, go back to the home screen of your mobile and launch the TweakBox app in your mobile.
- When you open the TweakBox apps then there you will see the section of Apps, simply Tap on it.
- Now, find the Kodi app there.
- When you find the Kodi app then tap on it.
- Now, when you tap on the Kodi app then you can see the option of install, tap on it.
- Now, confirm the installation and click on Install option that will be popup on screen.
- Now, go the settings of your mobile and from there go to general option.
- Now go to Profile & Device Management option.
- Now, select ENTERPRISE APPS.
- You have to tap on the option of Trust “Chongqing Junhan Technology Co…
- Now, you will see a popup message on screen, simply tap on Trust option there.
- Now, go back to the home screen of your mobile and open the Kodi app. It will now open and start working.
Download Kodi app in your iPhone or iPad via Cydia Impactor
This method works with Mac, Windows or Linux. You need to use them to install Kodi in your iOS.
- Download Cydia Impactor in you iPhone or iPad as well as in computer.
- Close the iTunes now and connect your device with your computer.
- Now, extract the Cydia Impactor files and place the Kodi IPA files on the app.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select you mobile device.
- Now, click on the start button.
- You need to login with your Apple ID. When you do that, it will start installing in your iOS device.
- When the installation is completed then go to the settings.
- From settings, go to the general option and from there Profiles & Devices Management option, open the Apple ID profile and download the app.
- After that click the trust option from the popup menu.
- Go to the home screen again and you can now, open Kodi app.