How to install Fortnite for Android (Update: Google Play Store support)
Fortnite is one of the best and most popular games in the world. It is an online game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. Fortnite is available on all the platform like Xbox, Play station 4, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Linux. Unfortunately, they did not release it for Android devices firstly, but then it has been changed. Now you can download Fortnite online in your Android device via Google Play Store.
Here’s how you can download and install it on your Android devices.
Download & install Fortnite on your Android devices using Google Play store
You can easily install a fortnite game in your Android smartphone. If your Google Play Store is pre-installed in your Android device then you can easily download it in your device. You just need to type the name of game and then download and install it in your Android device. But don’t type epic games there, it is because epic games is still don’t want to release the game for the Android device Play store.
Download Fortnite game in your Android device by using Epic game app installer
If you can’t find the game from the Google Play store then you have to download and then install the game from the official site of Epic games. Here’s how you can do that:
- Simply open the web browser in your mobile then got to the official site of epic games or tap on the link Fortnite.com/Android to visit the site.
- Now, you will see an option to get an Epic games app, simply tap on it.
- They will show you the message that this kind of files can be harmful to your android device, Tap on the OK option to proceed further.
- Now, it will start downloading.
- When the downloading has completed then open it.
- If you see any issue in opening or downloading the file then you need go to the browser settings and give permission from there to download the file from the source.
- Now you are done, it will ask you to install it in your device.
- Simply install it in your device and open the app in your Android device.
Download and install Fortnite game using Epic games app
Now, you have to download the Epic Fortnite game in your Android device by using the Epic games app. Here’s how you can do that:
- Open the Epic games app on your mobile.
- Now, there you will see the banner of the Fortnite game, if you did not see that then you can also search it on the search box.
- Now, when you open it, then you will see a Popup menu on your screen that will ask you to download the game.
- Simply tap on it and it will start downloading it in your Android device.
- When you are done with it then there you will see the option of launch, tap on it if you want to open it.
Download Epic game app via Samsung Galaxy Store
If you are having a Samsung Android device then it allows you to download the Epic games app on your Samsung mobile. All you need is to open the Galaxy Apps store and there you need to search the Epic games app and download it in your device. After that, you have to open the epic games app and download the fortnite game from there.
System required for download and play Fortnite game
If you want to play and download Fortnite game in your Android device then your mobile must have met the following criteria.
- Android must be 8.0 or higher
- Free space of 3 GB
- Minimum RAM required 4 GB
- GPU requirements: Qualcomm Adreno 530 or higher, ARM Mali-G71 MP20, ARM Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Which Android devices are best to play the Fortnite game?
If you want to play Fortnite game in Pakistan then we recommend you to use the following mobiles:
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, Note 10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- HONOR View20
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei P30 / P30 Pro
- Sony Xperia 1
- Xiaomi Mi9
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- ASUS ROG Phone II