Fix Forgot Android Lock Screen Password
Many people use Screen Pin, pattern, or password on their mobile screen lock as these are the most popular screen locks. But it is very annoying when someone tried to unlock their smartphone and they don’t know the password but they keep trying to unlock their mobile.
Now, you might be confused as your right pattern is not working perfectly as another person keeps trying to unlock your mobile with the wrong password.
This is a very worrying situation if you don’t know how you can unlock your mobile. Another person will take a lot of money for bypassing your mobile. But we will tell you some best tricks to unlock your mobile. By doing this, you can easily unlock your mobile without paying any amount.
Unlock Android Lock Screen password?
Here’s how you can unlock your mobile screen by following these steps.
Unlock mobile screen lock for Android 4.4 or lower
If you are running Android 4.4 or lower then this trick is for you.
- First of all, on the home or lock screen, you will see the option to Forget password or pattern.
- Tap on it.
- Now, they will ask you to add a password and email address. Add Google Password and email and sign in.
- Then they will ask you to add a new password pin or pattern.
- Simply, add a new password.
- Now, type a new code or pin or pattern to unlock your mobile.
In this way, you can easily unlock your mobile.
Unlock mobile screen lock for Android 5.0 or higher
- First of all, turn your mobile ON.
- Now, you need to tap on Forget password or passcode.
- Now, you will be shifted to another page. There you have to input the answers to security questions and after that, your mobile will be unlocked.
If this trick will not work or you forget the security answer or password then you need to follow these steps.
- Simply turn your mobile off.
- Now you need to open boot in recovery mode by pressing the volume and power button together. You need to press it until it shifts to recovery mode.
- There you have to find the option of Factory Reset and click on it.
- After that, your mobile will automatically restart.
- After that, everything from your mobile will be erased including passwords, pictures, numbers, and many other things.
By following all these steps you can fix forgot lock screen password on Android.