Are you searching for information about JazzCash limits? – If so, then stay with us, we will definitely provide you the information about JazzCash Account Transaction Limits.
With the fast-growing world, many new technologies have been launched throughout the world. In the early days, people use different mediums to send money from one person to another, and usually take time. But nowadays sending money is just a game of seconds. You can send your money whenever you want using different apps or many other resources.
Nowadays the usage of Sim accounts has increased like JazzCash and EasyPaisa accounts. These accounts have lowered our lot of work burden like you can pay your bills, book the tickets and recharge your mobile load. You can send your money to any bank through JazzCash Account but there are terms and conditions.
You can send your money to any bank account or any other account like JazzCash to JazzCash and JazzCash to EasyPaisa. But the company has set a limit on transactions and withdrawals.
Let’s see on what basis JazzCash limits are categorized.
You can check your JazzCash Limit by dialing a code in your phone dialer. If you have a JazzCash account then
The second method is to check the JazzCash limit through the JazzCash app
- Open your JazzCash app and click on three lines icon in the left top corner
- After that, you have to click on “My Profile”
- Here you can see all the limits of JazzCash Monthly sending and receive
JazzCash Limit, JazzCash-to-JazzCash Level 0:
You can send money from JazzCash-to-JazzCash in just a few steps but you must know the limit of debit and credit.
- Daily credit 25,000/PKR
- Daily Debit 25,000/PKR
- Monthly credit & Debit Limit 50,000/PK
- Yearly Credit & Debit 200,000
JazzCash Account level 1 Limit to Bank Account:
If you want to transfer money from JazzCash to other bank accounts, here you can check out its limitations in the below mentioned steps.
- Daily credit 50,000/PKR
- Daily Debit 50,000/PKR
- Monthly credit & Debit Limit 200,000/PKR
- Yearly Credit & Debit 1,200,000/PKR
JazzCash Limit Level 2:
For account level 2 you can see the credit or debit limits in the below steps.
- Daily credit 400,000/PKR
- Daily Debit 50,000/PKR
- Monthly credit & Debit Limit 500,000/PKR
- Yearly Credit & Debit 6,000,000/PKR
- Max Balance 1,500,000/PKR
How to Increase JazzCash Limit?
Customers can upgrade their account level through Jazz Point or through Mobilink Microfinance Bank by having original CNIC and source of income.
- Customers who register by dialing *786# or through the Invite Friend service will be registered as Level 0 customers. These customers can upgrade their limit to Level 1 through biometric verification at any JazzCash Agent or Jazz Point.
- Customers who register through biometric verification at JazzCash Agent or Jazz Point will be registered as Level 1 customers.
- Customers can upgrade their limit to Level 2 by visiting the nearby Mobilink Microfinance Branch with their Original CNIC and Proof of Income.
JazzCash to Bank Money Transfer Limit:
You can transfer the money to any bank account within the minutes. It’s just a game of a few steps and you can send transfer your money to any bank account anytime. But the company has set limits that how much money users can send or receive through JazzCash to other Bank accounts. Let’s check out the JazzCash bank transfer limit.
Transaction Limits for Bank Deposit:
- 50,000 per month per CNIC through Biometric
- 25,000 per month per CNIC through USSD
- Multiple transactions on a single CNIC can be performed in a month.
- There is no limit to how much money can be received by a single Bank Account through this service.
You can check the remaining limit of your Mobile Account over any period by calling 4444 from Jazz or Warid number or 051-111-124-444 from any other number.
What is the difference between Mobicash and JazzCash?
JazzCash was launched in 2012 as a Mobicash by Mobilink which is Jazz now. It was a partnership with Mobilink Microfinance bank and in 2016 Mobicash was renamed as JazzCash.
How you can increase your JazzCash Account Level?
The users who want to increase their JazzCash Account level should go to nearly Jazz point or Mobilink Microfinance Bank with the following requirements.
- Proof of Income
How many charges are deducted on sending or withdrawing money?
Sending money to any JazzCash account is totally free while withdrawing 20 rupees is deducted from 1,000.