Sehat Sahulat program is one of the biggest steps by the government. It allows unprivileged people to take care of their health for free with Sehat Insaf Card.
Heath is wealth, we cannot do anything if we don’t have good health. Health is necessary to do anything in life. Every government promised the nation that they will provide good resources for education and health in Pakistan but unfortunately, nobody fulfilled their promise.
Many people in Pakistan, prefer to stay sick but they will never treat themselves the reason might be different as some people don’t have enough resources or money to take care of themselves or they don’t want it. And most of the time medical treatment in Pakistan is very expensive. But thanks to the Sehat Insaf card that made it easy for everyone.
How to Get the Health card or Sehat Insaf Card?
Check Eligibility for Sehat Insaf Card:
First of all you need to check your eligibility for sehat insaf card. Here’s how you can check it:
- All you need to do is, send your CNIC or Nation Identity card number in 8500.
- When you send them your CNIC number then they will tell you about your eligibility.
Get your Card:
- In this step, you need to get your health care.
- If you are eligible and get the eligibility message from them then you need to collect your Insaf Sehat card.
- To get your Insaf Sehat card, visit the card distribution center in your city.
Documents Required For Sehat Insaf Card:
- In this step, you need to complete the required documents regarding insaf card by collecting information.
- You need to visit the determine impanel hospital for a Sehat Insaf card.
- Take the following documents with you:
- Original CNIC
- Sehat Insaf card
- If you want a child treatment then take B-form with you.
How to Use Sehat Insaf Card?
- Now, it’s time to use the Insaf health card for the best treatment.
- You need to go to an empaneled hospital.
- There you need to meet with the SSP representative.
- Then the representative or the staff will verify your insaf card first.
- After verification, they will guide you about the procedure and treatment requirements.
Ready for Treatment:
- Now, it’s time to start your treatment free of cost.
- You don’t have to pay anything, all the cost of your treatment will deduct from Insaf Sehat card.
Provide the Feedback:
- You need to provide feedback at the end.
- The staff or insafe sahulat program representative might call you for your feedback.
- If you face any difficulty or want to complain then you can also do that on feedback.
Benefits of Sahulat Insaf card:
The Insaf Sahulat card has a lot of benefits. Those who are having insaf sahulat card can treat themselves and their families for free of cost. You can go to any insaf card listed hospital and they will not charge you even a single rupee.
Services of Insaf Card:
You will get the following services for free of
- Any emergency service.
- maternity services
- In-patient services including all medical and surgical cases
They will also deal with some major diseases like:
- Kidney diseases
- Breast cancer
- Artificial Limbs
- Heart problem