Activate Allied Bank ATM Card Online
Almost every person has a bank account and almost every bank provides an ATM card to its customers. ATM card gives you rapid access to your funds.
Whenever you open a bank account then the bank will provide you with an ATM card. When you get an ATM card then you have to activate it. But a lot of people face many difficulties with Online ATM card activation.
So, today we will tell you all the methods that how you can activate the Allied bank ATM card. There are a few ways to activate the ABL ATM card;
Active Allied bank ATM Card through SMS, My ABL app, and Allied bank official account.
How to Activate Allied Bank ATM card?
If you want to activate your ABL ATM debit card then we will tell you how you can activate your Allied ATM card with all the methods.
Allied ATM card is only valid for cash transactions and shops Visa Debit. You can easily use an Allied bank ATM card in every ATM machine in Pakistan and do online shopping as well.
Here’s how you can activate your Allied bank ATM card.
How to activate the Allied bank ATM card via Call?
This very simple process to activate your Allied ATM card via call. You need to make a call to the customer care number of Allied bank which is 111-225-225. To active your ATM card follow the steps given below:
- When you receive your Allied ATM card then active it by calling on customer care.
- Simply dial 111.225.225 on your mobile.
- Now, follow the instruction on the call.
- They will ask you to enter or provide them with your secret pin.
- Simply enter the pin.
- Now, reenter your secret pin for confirmation.
- Now, the process is completed. You will get the confirmation message about Allied bank ATM card activation within 24 hours.
- When you got the confirmation message then you can use your ATM card from all over in Pakistan.
How to activate the Allied bank ATM card via MY ABL app?
This is another method to activate your Allied bank ATM card. Allied bank launched its application for Android and iOS devices both, just to make steps easier for their customers or account holders. You can also activate your internet banking through the Allied ABL app.
My ABL app is free to download and free to use, everyone can download the app on mobile but only Allied bank account holders can create active ATM cards via the MY ABL app. Here’s how you can activate your Allied bank ATM card via My ABL app and activate your internet banking via My ABL app.
- First of all, go to the google play store on Android devices and Apple play store on iOS devices.
- Now, search the name of My ABL app on the search bar, simply download and install the app on your mobile.
- When you installed the app successfully, now open the app on your mobile.
- When you open the app, you will see a page, simply tap on the option to Proceed there.
- If you didn’t register yourself before then you need to tap on the option Join now.
- When you tap on the join now option then you will be shifted to the next page.
- Here you need to enter your CNIC number first.
- Then select your Mobile cellular network.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number.
- Now, reenter your mobile number just for confirmation.
- You will see the option of Continue under the option of confirmation of mobile number, simply tap on the Continue option.
- When you tap on it, then you will shift to the next page, where you need to enter the confirmation OPT code that will send to your mobile number.
- Simply enter the confirmation code there.
- Now, on the next page, they will ask you to enter your ATM password.
- Simply enter the password.
- There will be another option for biometrics, if you want to do that then you can also add your fingerprint (if your mobile has a fingerprint scanner) otherwise leave it because it is optional.
- Now, your ATM card has been activated successfully.
- You can now, check your transaction details, remaining balance, and many more within the MyABL app.
How to activate Allied ATM card via Allied bank official website?
If you don’t want to install the MyABL app on your mobile or you want to active your ATM through a desktop computer then this method of for you. You need to use the official website of Allied bank here. You can use it on mobile as well as on the computer.
This process is the same as the mobile application of Allied Bank. You can use it in the same way as you use My ABL app. You can check your remaining balance, offers, transaction details, and many others via the Allied bank official website.
Here’s how you can do that:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Allied band or simply click on the given link https://www.myabl.com/?module=registration.
- Here, you need to enter your CNIC number.
- Then select your mobile network.
- Now, enter your mobile number.
- Confirm your mobile number by entering it again.
- You need to mention the reference there as well.
- Now, click on the Continue option and you will be shifted to the next page.
- Here you need to enter the OPT code that will send to your mobile number and you have to enter your ATM pin too.
- You are done with it then you will get the confirmation message soon on your mobile number.
When you have successfully activated your ATM card then you can easily withdraw your money from every ATM machine in Pakistan. It also allows you to pay money online. If you want to pay money via swiping machine then you can also do that with your Allied bank ATM card.