Fulbright Scholarship Program 2022 for Pakistani Students (Fully Funded)
All Pakistani citizens with a strong academic background, residing in Pakistan and committed to returning and serving Pakistan are eligible to apply for the 2022 Fulbright Student Program.
Scholarship funded by the Government of Pakistan and managed by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) under Fulbright policies and regulations. Consequently, The Fulbright scholarship funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree, Including tuition, required textbook, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process. Furthermore, Pakistani Fulbrighters are studying at universities all over the United States.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022:
- United States of America
- U.S. Department of States
- A candidate is instructed to choose his university according to his interest and field.
- Master’s Degree Programs/MPhil
- Doctoral Programs
Benefits of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022:
- Health insurance will be provided
- Airfare would be covered.
- Stipend for textbooks will be provided.
- The tuition fee will be covered
- The Visa process will be supported by the USEFP
- A monthly stipend of up to $2000 will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022:
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must have all academic transcripts and degrees while applying.
- A candidate should have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying.
- A candidate submits a research proposal and statement of Purpose while applying.
How to Apply for US Fulbright Scholarship 2022?
- All interested candidates are directed to apply online by creating an account for online applications on the official website.
- Before or while applying, a candidate has to appear in a Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- An application has different sections from personal information to the required documents, a candidate is instructed to fill out all those sections with correct information.
- GRE score report
- An application form
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Scanned transcripts
- The last to apply forUS Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020-21 is June 9, 2021.
Women people with disabilities and individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.