How to use Google Pay Services in Pakistan?
The Google Pay Services bit was picked up from the general discussion and circulated over the media that Google is launching its Google Pay Services in Pakistan.
Google Pay is one of the best payment services in the world. You can easily use it from anywhere and easy send or receive money from anywhere in the world. It also allows you to pay your money in physical stores via your smartphone.
You can use it on every device. It is available for Android as well as for iOS and it is free to use.
Google-Pay is basically a digital wallet and online payment system that was developed by Google. It is one of the best and secure methods of payment and it is secured by multiples layers of security, so you don’t have to worry about security.
How to use Google pay? How to setup the account?
- First of all, you need to open the Google play store on your Android mobile.
- Now, type Google Pay on the search bar and tap on it.
- Simply, download and install it on your android mobile.
- Open the Google-Pay app on your mobile and then enter your mobile number.
- You need to sign in with a Google account.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction.
- When you are done with it, then you have to verify your number.
- They will send you 4 digit verify code, you need to enter it there.
- Enter your bank account.
- Now, you are done with it. You can now send or receive money as well as pay your bill.
For iOS users
- Simply, open the app store on your iPhone.
- Now, type and search for Google Pay there.
- Download and install on your iPhone.
- Open the app and enter your mobile number.
- Now, sign in with your Google Account.
- When you are done with it, then follow the ongoing instructions on the screen.
- You need to verify your phone number.
- Now, enter your bank detail account details.
- Your Pay account is ready to use now.
Can we use Google Pay in Pakistan?
Yes, you can use Google-pay in Pakistan. Although Pakistan is on FATF grey list but Google still introduced Google pay in Pakistan. Last year, the Google team met with the IT and Telecom minister of Pakistan and they discussed about launching Google Pay in Pakistan. They also discussed solving the issue of E-commerce, social media, digital payment, and digital expertise.
Other countries Support Google Pay
There are a lot of other countries that support Google-Pay. The US supports more than 1,000 banks. Other countries are as follows:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom