Check Your Asset Details Through NADRA And FBR Portals
Do you want to check your asset details online? If so, then you are at the right place where you will find a complete guide on how to check your asset details through NADRA and FBR portals.
Most people want to know what assets are registered on their names but couldn’t find ways of check the details. Now, Pakistan government has provided an online web portal to check the details of your assets through National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) and Federal Board Revenues (FBR). Not only you can view the details of your asset but you can also print the page for your record keeping.
These two web portals are basically provided to facilitate the citizens for letting know them their assets record. Let’s find out the process to view the assets details through FBR and NADRA online web portals.
Eligibility Criteria To Check The Assets Information:
The user must read out the following rules to know that he/she is eligible or not to view the details through NADRA and FBR portals.
- The user should have legal citizenship of Pakistan with their CNIC number
- Your age must be 18 years old or more than 18
- You should have PTA registered mobile
- For overseas Pakistanis, they must have a valid email address
- The user must make the payment of 500PKR through Nadra-sahoolat
How to check asset details online?
The user can view the asset details through the following platform provided by the Pakistan Government.
- FBR Tax Profiling System
- FBR Asset Inquiry System
FBR Tax Profiling System:
FBR tax profiling system is the platform provided by the Pakistanis government to facilitate the citizens to know their taxes according to their assets. The user has to log in to the FBR maloomat site to know their assets information which is gathered from official resources including FBR and NADRA. It would be an encouraging platform for non-filers to view their tax profiles and become a part of the tax system.
How To Use Tax FBR System?
Using FBR online tax system is not a tough process, anybody can easily do this process by following the mention below steps.
- Open your browser and go for the FBR official site FBR tax system
- If you don’t have an account to login then you to create your account by entering the CNIC number and computer-generated code and then click on the submit button
- After that, you have to pay the application fee via credit/debit card or through Your city-based NADRA-e-sahulat
- once you made the payment, there will some information will be display on your screen portal which is given here NTN number, Total income, Registered Sim cards in your name, Tax filer status, Passport, and many more.
- For your record you can save or print the page a In PDF file also
How To Use FBR Asset Inquiry System?
There are two ways to check the assets through FBR which are described below in a step-by-step process.
Send your CNIC number to 9966 to get the details of your assets
Note: Send text through that mobile phone which is PTA registered
- Go for the FBR official site FBR maloomat
- Now enter your CNIC number and password to log in
Note: If you have already an IRIS account then you can enter this method to log into the account
After that code will be sent to your given mobile number and entering that code use can access the FBR web portal
Once you login into the FBR site you can view your asset details that you want. You will find there the following information through this web portal including
- Utility Bill amount
- Withholding tax
- Travel information
- The details of properties on your name
Note: FBR updates the assets detail on regular basis on their portal. Therefore you will be required to visit the portal regularly to check the updated data.
Here you have all of it guys. I hope that the information I have provided to you about how to check the details of your asset through NADRA and FBR will be quite helpful for you. If you have any queries about this content feel free and just ask in the comment box.