How to Apply for a Driving license Online In Pakistan?
Renew and Apply for a driving license online in Pakistan
A driving license is very important in Pakistan but applying for a driving license is very difficult for many people as some of them don’t want to stand in long lines, some don’t want to wait for a long time and there are many other reasons for that.
But now this issue has been resolved. Now, you don’t need to wait for your term or stand in a long line, you can now easily renew your driving license online without completing a long process. Not only this, if you are a fresher and want to make a new driving license then you can also do that via an online system.
With the help of the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB), the Pakistani Government launched DLIMS (Driving License Issuance Management System) for applying for and renewal of driving licenses.
This online DLIMS service is now available in 36 major districts of Pakistan.
How to apply for driving license online via DLIMS
Here’s how you can apply for a driving license.
Apply for a new driving license
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of DLIMS.
- When you open the website then you will see the option of downloads on the main page, simply click on it and download the form.
- Now, attach the dee ticket with it.
- Now, fill up the required form.
- When you filled the form then you have to submit it to licensing center near you.
- Now, you are done. You just need to do a vehicle driving test.
Apply to renew driving license
- Open the DLIMS official website.
- Now, you need to download the renewal form of your driving license.
- Fill up the form.
- Now, submit the form to your nearest licensing center.
Documents required for driving license
You need to attach these documents when you apply for a driving license online.
- I filled application form.
- 2 pictures of passport size.
- CNIC 2 copies.
- Original driving license if new then leave it.
- Fee ticket.
- Reports of your medical fitness.
- Relevant tickets license.
If you renew your license then it is free of cost, only if you renew it within 1 month. If it exceeds the period of 1 to 3 months then you need to pay a 50% fine and if it exceeds the period of 3 months to 1 year then you need to pay the full fine.
How to Join a Meeting in Microsoft Teams?