Use Wi-Fi Calling To Make Calls in Pakistan
There are many places in Pakistan where the signals of sims do not come and our phone does not work properly whether you are sitting in your room, in your friend’s house, in a shopping mall, the basement of any mall, or some coffee shop and there are many other places in Pakistan likes hills, river areas, etc.
Sometimes we badly need to use our mobile network but due to the network problem, we can’t do that.
But there is another option for you to make a call and received text on your Android and iOS devices even if you don’t have signals on your mobile. You need to use Wi-Fi calling.
What is Wi-Fi calling?
Wi-Fi calling allows users to use any Wi-Fi network to make and received calls and messages by using a Wifi network instead of any network connection. This is the same Wifi connection that you use in your home or anywhere else.
When you activate Wifi calling then your mobile will automatically select the best and strong network for calling whether it is a cellular or Wi-Fi network. You do not need to do anything about this.
Why do I need Wi-Fi calling?
It is a very useful feature on Android and iOS devices. It is very helpful for many cases like if you are sitting in the basement or traveling to a place, where you can’t make a call via the cellular network. But if you are using a Wi-Fi calling system then you can make a call via your Wi-Fi connection.
How to activate Wi-Fi calling on iPhone?
It is very easy to activate the Wi-Fi calling system on your iPhone but if you want to activate Wi-Fi calling then your iPhone must run 5C or higher.
Here’s how you can active Wi-Fi calling:
- First of all, go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Then from settings, you need to go to the option of Phone.
- From the Phone option, you will see the option of Wifi calling there, simply tap on it.
- When you tap on it then you need to turn it on by toggling the icon.
How to activate Wi-Fi calling on Android devices?
Activating Wi-Fi calling is also very easy on Android mobiles but you can turn it on in different ways as each Android mobile have a different method.
Here’s how you can turn on the Wifi calling in your Android mobiles:
- 👉First of all, open the phone calling app on your Android device.
- 👉When you open the phone calling app then you need to go the settings by tapping on the three 👉👉vertical dots on the top right corner.
- 👉From there you need to tap on calling settings.
- 👉When you go to call settings then you will see the option of Wi-Fi calling. Simply turn it on.
Active Wi-Fi calling on Samsung Phones:
- 👉Go to the settings of your Samsung mobile.
- 👉From there go to the connections.
- 👉From the connection, you will see the option of WiFi calling.
- 👉Simply turn it on.
Active WiFi Calling on other Android mobiles:
- 👉Go to the settings of your mobile.
- 👉From settings, you need to go to the option of Advance.
- 👉You will find the option of Wifi calling from there.
These are some of the methods to activate Wifi calling on android mobile. You can use any of the following but depend on the model and company of your Android mobile.